BootsnAll Travel Network



eh…

Florence is boring and there is not much to do.

I could be in NYC right now, and that bothers me a lot.

I miss you all so much more than u could imagine.

:'(

-Edgar



Tags:

2 Responses to “eh…”

  1. April Says:

    awwww, edgie! this is just one of those phases that comes and goes. but, rest assured, the homesick stage will come and go in a flash. i find that a good cry is usually in order – over the phone w/ mi madre. take advantage of those weekends to go to the neighboring cities and countries! a trip to southern italy? why not?! and don’t forget the little gems – the tiny towns that the natives retreat to. trust me, they are the real treasure that you will love. towns that should belong in a fairy tale. and what about the museums? stop spending time indoors, and go outside!

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Drea Says:

    Just you wait, give it a few weeks or a month and you won’t want to leave! I’ve managed to become too attached to people here, and given half a chance, I’m sure you will with people there. Luckily for you most of those people will be headed back to NY soon. Mine I am going to have to convince to come visit NY, and at least I have an excuse to visit other countries!

  4. Posted from New Zealand New Zealand

Leave a Reply