BootsnAll Travel Network



Odd

As I was sitting here at this computer, my phone started beeping telling me I had a text. Before I was able to read it, it beeped three more times, for three more texts. And as I read, the phone kept beeping, so I turned it to silent. The text was from an unknown number, and all it said was, “fuk u.” The poor bastard can’t spell, and he has the wrong person. I let him finish texting me, which he did about 20 times, the same mispelled greeting over and over again. By the number, we know he is in New Zealand. By the sheer number of texts, we know that he either is on a vodafone plan (since texting is free on weekends), or he has enough hatred for whoever he thinks I am to spend $10 telling them to get F’ed.

I texted him back, “Um, who is this?”

“Mat”

“And do I know you? Is there a reason you sent me so many not so nice texts?”

I recieve a blank text in response. Followed by, “Its me dnt u rem mat pary”

I think to myself, nope, doesn’t ring a bell. “And what is my name?”

Mat Pary hasn’t texted me back with the answer to that question. Maybe he ran out of money on his mobile account, so now he can’t afford to tell me who I am. So if anybody wants to have a chat with Mat Pary, if that really is his name, his number is +64210562702



Tags:

One response to “Odd”

  1. Rachel says:

    hahahaha
    i wish you were in America, i miss you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *