BootsnAll Travel Network



A Kiss on the Cheek

Men here don’t harrass me on the street the way they do in New York City. I can go down the street here and they usually don’t give me any grief at all. Last night was a funny one though.

Lex, another American from NY, and I were going to buy donuts after the rugby test. It was pretty late by then. A man came up to me, “Hi, you don’t know me but, it’s my bachelor party and we’re playing a game, I have to do these things. Can I kiss you?” His friend shows me the paper of all the things he has to do, and “Kiss 50 girls” happens to be one of the items. “Just on the cheek! Where are you from? Oh yeah, I’ve never been to New York. I’ve been to Los Angeles, and Portland. Do you have a boyfriend? (probably wanting to make sure he wouldn’t get beaten up) I won’t stick my tongue in your mouth or anything! Wait, you’re pretty, can I kiss you, please, I still have to kiss 16 more!” And while he was asking me, he was also asking other girls around, “Can I kiss you?” It was quite comical!



Tags: , , ,

0 responses to “A Kiss on the Cheek”

  1. Mal-Mal says:

    that’s hot! i should totally try that!

    not that i think i would want to kiss most of the skeezy guys walkin’ around nyc…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *