BootsnAll Travel Network



Laundry

I did my laundry today, and when I got to the laundry area, there were no free washers. A guy was standing waiting for one to finish. When it did finish, he opened the lid, and looked inside, stepped back, and said he couldn’t empty it.

“Are there clothes in there?”

“Yeah, they’re girls’ clothes. I don’t think I should move them.”

I go look inside and think to myself, man I wish I had that many bras. “You wan’t me to move them?”

“Ok.” I start pulling the clothes out and moving them to the baskets on the other side of the dividng wall. He stands uncomfortably and waits. You guys are too decent I think to myself.

“This is probably stupid, I know.”

“Eh.” I can’t help but think how cute it is that he feels wrong moving girl’s underwear.

“This one looks like it’s about done.” The cycle finishes and he opens the lid, pulling out two blue boxers.

“That’s all that was in their? Are they kidding!?!”

As I finish loading my clothes into the washing machines, the girl of many bras comes back to discover that my clothes, not hers are in the machine. She begins to load a drier, never saying a word to me or looking me in the eye. Dude, you leave your clothes in the washer too long, they get moved, it’s a fact of life.



Tags: , , ,

One response to “Laundry”

  1. Mom says:

    Very cute!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *