BootsnAll Travel Network



Thank ‘Mo’ Very Much!

4th December 2006

Thanks very much to all those who sponsored my mo! Together we raised a commendable $209 (about 3 pounds fifty sterling!), which I’m sure will be put to good use by the mofficial charities.

I’m now officially retired from experimenting with facial hair!



Tags:

3 responses to “Thank ‘Mo’ Very Much!”

  1. Mo Sista says:

    Is that Big Mo from EastEnders you are thanking?

  2. Pete & Margie says:

    Keeping things fairbairnly short: Congrats on tache. In some quarters the phrase “in some quarters” may be taken to mean “of limited credibility”, however I’ve never thought of it that way! Thank you! Consider the fund as now at A$209 + 10%. which by your own calcs = 37.5 p added to the fund!! I’ll send it to your mum. I shall ingore the latter part of your reference. Shame you hadn’t realised me & Margie have been living in Palm Springs for the last 8 years – hence the American address. Ah well, perhaps when I’m really old and baldy you’ll decide to visit us! Ace pics of you 4 on the bridge – hope Nic & Steve have as fab time as you two are clearly doing.
    Love, Pete (and Margie – she’s just popped out down the Boulevard for some cigs and a bag o chips!)

  3. Pete & Margie says:

    Sorry – that was the accountant in me; call it 35p!!

  4. admin says:

    Cheers Pete!

    I’ll make the donation this end to the Movember pot! What a shambles in the Cricket eh? We have been coming in for a lot of stick from our Aussie friends, we have tickets for the Melbourne test, but I think the series will be over by then, which is a shame, still there could be worse places to be on boxing day than the MCG! Say hello to Margie from us when she gets back from the boulevard, do they do mushy peas with the chips????

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *