BootsnAll Travel Network



Charlie…

Charlie nearly died today.

To be honest, I thought she was dead. But then somebody resuscitated her.

Me and Charlie have been together for about 3 weeks. There have been others before her, but none have lasted this long. She’s great. I’m not ashamed to admit that I paid for her either. Maybe in the past I would have been, but not anymore. She feels sooooo good between my thighs. And when I get her hot, she makes such an incredible noise.

We go everywhere together – Me & Charlie. She comes with me to work, and to the shops. Everywhere apart from the pub that is. She doesn’t like to be around me when I’m drinking. And I guess I dont like to be around her during those times either. Outsiders might think it strange, but I’m actually a lot less susceptible to temptation when she stays at home.

She’s quite dirty. One day we were out together and she got some mud splattered on her left side. I offered to wash it off for her, but she declined. She said being filthy was ok.

She can be a bitch. Especially in the mornings. I want to go places in the mornings. I try and turn her on. At first I wasn’t sure which buttons to push. But you learn. Experience. Its all about experience, & timing, & touch.

So. Today. We were on Hai Ba Trung. Quite near the British Embassy. She coughed. We stopped so she could get some air. We tried to start moving again. We couldn’t.

I thought she was dead. I left her by the side of the road. Alone. Not coz I’m callous or nothing. But I had to get to work. Death cannot be undone.

I returned later. The person with me was able to resuscitate poor Charlie. It seemed he knew how to flick her switches better than I. Experience, apparently, is in the eye of the beholder.

But fuck her. Tomorrow I’m going to trade her in for a younger model.

Maybe a Honda Dream.



Tags: , ,

0 responses to “Charlie…”

  1. dan says:

    twat!!!!! Bucky i dont have robs email mate, sorry bruv. Keep having fun mate!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *