BootsnAll Travel Network



Lovesix

Love can be a messy affair. But I’ve never seen it get quite as messy as it did today…

I was teaching one of my 2 classes of 6 year olds in a school on the edge of Hanoi this afternoon. The lesson was about healthy foods. I taught them how to say healthy and unhealthy, and then we went through different foods and decided whether they were healthy or unhealthy. Apples are healthy. Rice is healthy. Chocolate is unhealthy. Being definitive is great.

I noticed that one of the boys, Hoa, wasn’t really doing his work, just sprawled out with his head on the table. He usually works quite hard so I asked if he was OK, and tried to encourage him to do some colouring, but he really didn’t seem in the mood…

Trung, one of the girls, started chasing another boy around the classroom. We sent her to sit back down. A few minutes later, she started chasing him again. This time she managed to catch him, and she ripped up a piece of paper that this boy was holding, and threw it on the floor. I picked up the paper & pieced it together. Somebody had written “Trung ♥ Hoa and drawn a picture of 2 people holding hands. How sweeeeeeeeet!!

Hoa obviously didn’t think so. He proceeded to stand up, walk to the front of the class, and vomit all over the floor.

Lovesick. Lovesix.



Tags: , , , ,

-1 responses to “Lovesix”

  1. dan says:

    buck, dont kid yourself, your stinky falang breath mqde the kid sick…

  2. Glitter-Girl says:

    bucky, hello from jakarta. great to hear your stories… I do tend to agree with Dan 😉 Apparently Karaoke is HUGE here too…. if I only had someone to go with… ciao! Xo

  3. Bucky says:

    Hey Glitter Girl,

    Karoke is HUGE everywhere!! And if it isn’t then it should be!!

    And yes my farang breath is stinky. I blame the copious amounts of garlic in every dish…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *