BootsnAll Travel Network



Getting warmer…well, not warmer exactly…

Ok, this one’s gonna be short because I only have 5 minutes remaining. I left Amsterdam for Coppenhagen, spent a few nights there and now I’m hanging out in Stockholm….Slowly but surely, closer to Oslo. After all this hype, I’m a bit worried that it’s not going to be the Emerald City, but that’s ok, I liked the rest of the movie too. Mmm. Poppies. Not much to report once again, I kind of fell into a slump strangly linked to the inclimate weather in Coppenhagen, so I just kind of lingered and napped while I was there, but now I’m feeling back on my game. No northern lights yet, but here’s hoping.



Tags:

One response to “Getting warmer…well, not warmer exactly…”

  1. Quoc From Viet Nam says:

    Girl you need to come to Southeast Asia we know how to treat you right! All night long!
    Well Blair my love it sounds like you’re having a Blair sort of trip already, I knew if I didn’t come with you, you’d be getting lost all of the time. I am the brains of the operation. It seems to me the only solution is that after my time solving poverty here in Viet Nam is over that I will quit school and join you.
    Also in other news… I sent the new photo of you with red hair to all governments of the world, so expect hassle from them, I told them of said incidents occuring in Turkey and Germany.
    Anyways I have to go get some Bananas from my very special Banana Lady… she is the love of my life and the bananas cost 10 cents. That’s all I do eat Bananas and Choco-Pie (best snack ever)

    Keep writing.

    Love Always,
    Quoc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *