BootsnAll Travel Network



Tadoussac, Quebec – Photos

t1.jpg

Tadoussac is a small town on the north coast of the St. Lawrence, about 2 hours north of Quebec city. The Saguenay river flows into the St. Lawrence, the combination making it the perfect feeding ground for the different whale species that come here every year (only the Belugas stay year round). It is not just a beautiful spot, it is a very comfortable place for tourists with it’s bohemian cafes, nice terraces, and small B&B’s. It has a small town feel yet has an international flavour (being very popular with Europeans) – but the best thing is that it hasn’t been ruined by tourism the way a place like PercĂ© has. Tadoussac is actually our favorite town in the whole province.

Whale watching:
t2.jpgt3.jpg

views from the shore (you can see many whales close up at the confluence of the Saguenay and St. Lawrence)

t4.jpgt5.jpg

t94.jpgt91.jpgt6.jpgt8.jpg

The Hotel Tadoussac
t9.jpg



Tags: ,

One response to “Tadoussac, Quebec – Photos”

  1. Francoism says:

    Again, thanks for the great shots. I am impressed with your composition, your use of foreground is excellent. You don’t mind if I copy some of your shots when I’m in Tadoussac?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *