BootsnAll Travel Network



Welcome to my blog!

Hello guests ~ I am preparing to embark on an adventure to Asia and I am pleased that you will be joining me. 

The first stop on the tour is Bangkok, Thailand.   I arrive in Bangkok around midnight on Tuesday, June 12 (if all goes well during the 21+ hour flight from Minneapolis) and plan to make the first blog entry the following day.

Thanks for checking in!  Come back again soon ~ Nancy



Tags:

4 responses to “Welcome to my blog!”

  1. Deb says:

    Good luck, sweetie! I’ve been thinking of you and I will continue to think of you. Call me when you get back!

  2. Claire says:

    Hi Nancy ~ Today’s the day! I’m so excited for you. Just think, tomorrow you’ll be on the other side of the world. I have my atlas out and will follow your travels. All the best.

    Claire

  3. Bill says:

    Hope that you arrived safely. Please post often.

    Love

    Bill

  4. Mike says:

    Have fun on your great adventure! I look forward to reading your blog entries.What was the movie(s) on the flight over? What airline took you over there? These are important questions, it’s not like I’m asking you how many peanuts were in the bag or if there was enough ice in the drinks.Do you have “One Night in Bangkok” stuck in your head yet?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *