BootsnAll Travel Network



November 11th – Ping And The World Changes


Beach At Puerto Viejo

Originally uploaded by roupiesontour

We have spent the past couple of days chilling, running out whenever the rain stops a little bit and chatting with the other guests. I have found a book exchange which also had a cat – much to O’s delight so am happy. The rain is annoying for us but I can’t help wonder what effect it has had on other regions. If it rained this much in England, the country would have shut down long ago.

This morning was an eye-opener – it has stopped raining! At last! I bent down to pick something up this morning and felt something go in my back. This has never happened to me before and in one split second I understood how everyone with a bad back feels. OMG – ow – and on the day the rain stopped. I can walk (slowly) and move my arms and legs (but not together) so am praying it is not serious. I guess the 6 hour trip back to San Jose tomorrow will decide but I am not ready to come home just yet.

We went for a slow walk on the beach and looked at the coral and all the shells around. Spotted some cool crabs, black ones, red ones and huge silvery ones. The ants have all come out as it has stopped raining and we also saw a massive termite cocoon thing up a tree. You could just spend all day watching the wildlife it is so diverse. Thought I better not push it so came back and have tried to rest the back. Pray it sorts itself out soon……………



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *