BootsnAll Travel Network



Feb 8th – Saving The World 3 Times Over


Gold Coast 032

Originally uploaded by roupiesontour

Time zones can be a real pain. We had decided that we would get up early for our little excursion today and managed to arrive early. Well I say early, it was even earlier when we realised that the time zones had also changed once we had crossed the border. Where did we go today? Well if I say if we helped Batman fly his Batjet and save Gotham city, made sure Scooby Doo escaped from evil goblins and banged heads with the Lethal Weapon team? Yep we went to Warner Brothers Movie World for the day. I actually got to meet Austin Powers, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordon, Willy Wonka and Batman himself. I had loads of photos taken but the kids were far too cool for this, I was besides myself when Batman appeared!

It was hot hot hot all day – people were riding the water ride just to cool off. It was not too busy either but we were annoyed that the main Superman rollercoaster was shut – it looked great. O and I rode the Lethal Weapon rollercoaster and it was quite bumpy on the old head, we went upside down 5 times so I looked a bit battered by the time I came off. We watched the Police Academy stunt show, saw the brilliant Shrek in 4d show and sat on the main street eating ice cream for the parade. It lasted all of 10 minutes! It was great to have some thrills and we had fun on the Scooby Spookycoaster screaming as loud as we could for no reason but to spook the queue. Little things……………



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *