BootsnAll Travel Network



Counting the Days

So, we live in NYC and we are 26 ‘get ups’ away from leaving the city and starting the first leg of our round the world trip. Over the next year or so we will be some what going along this route: USA – Mexico – C. America – S. America – Australia – New Zealand – Japan – China – SE Asia – India – Nepal – Kazakhstan – Russia – E. Europe – East Coast of Africa. With the intention to travel the entire passage by car.

The first section of our trip, will be to cross the country from NYC to Seattle via Florida; Texas; Colorado; Nevada; Utah; Montana; Banff, Canada; and Alaska starting our Pan- American Highway route in Deadhorse, AK; making a pit stop in Washington State before we head onto the international highways for the continuation of the Pan-American Highway and the next leg of our trip.



Tags:

4 responses to “Counting the Days”

  1. Ron Evitts says:

    you guys are awesome, good luck!

    ron

  2. Brian says:

    Looks like an awesome trip! Your map is small, but if you are driving from Dallas to Oklahoma City I’m halfway in between and you’re welcome to stop by. Have fun.

    Brian

  3. maegan says:

    Hi Guys,

    I’m so glad you are fulfilling your dreams of traveling the world. I am doing a lot of traveling this year also. I am spending the semester in Italy. Try to e-mail me if you are passing through Europe before December and I will see if I can meet up with you.

    Take care,
    Maegan

  4. Kevin says:

    awesome. i want to do something similar through central and south america. good for you guys.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.