BootsnAll Travel Network



We made it!

How long can a plane ride be? Very long, the first 8 hours were great, those last 5 are the killer. The view over the Canadian tundra was breathtaking!

plane view

After landing we easily made it to the luxurious Internatinal Garden Hotel. Our fourth floor view looked out into dense forests, and the town of Narita. The calm before the storm. Making it from Narita to Ohara was very difficult, yet interesting. Lukily we encountered a few very nice people that could easily tell we were FOTP (fresh off the plane). Making it to our host was a huge relif. The company was even better than the food! Our work at hand has been planting rice in between the rows of wheat fields. Tomorrow we go the the vegtable garden.

International Garden Hotel

Every moment brings somthing new, and we are learing by the second.



Tags: , , ,

3 responses to “We made it!”

  1. Grandpa Dave says:

    Hi: Saw the poem and Grandma & I both voted. There wasn’t a minus number to vote so I put in a 10. Ran a copy off for Grandma Zina. Sounds as if you are keeping busy, When you plant rice do you have to stand in water? What kind of sleeping accomadations do you have. Is there allot of vegen food available or is there kind of a limit on what you can get. Weather is turning to the better so maybe it will warm up a bit.
    Take care and we love you.

  2. Lora says:

    Love the nirvana Einstien, gotta be the place for you

  3. Aunt Penny says:

    Sounds like you guys are having a great time and learning a lot! We all love you guys and hope you continue to have a good time…..perhaps we should’ve warned you a little about that plane ride? LOL ..love to you both!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *