BootsnAll Travel Network



finished

I just finished the final Harry Potter book. Chris owns the whole set so I’ve been snagging a couple here and there the past couple months, as we traveled in-and-out-of, and around Japan. Since I’m a late starter (the first book released almost 10 years ago) I was able to start with The Philosophers Stone, and read straight through to The Deathly Hallows, which took me about 2 months.

It was a wonderful series. I felt that JK Rowling paid tribute to some of the greatest works of fiction of the past, while creating a world new to us all.
I must say that The Half Blood Prince was my favorite. It’s pretty dark, and goes into the history of the evil Lord Voldemort. The last two books are SOOO intense, my heart pounded relentlessly and my fingers shook while turning the pages, no joke. I hadn’t cried over a book in a long time, and I found myself tearing up several times through the last two. I highly recommend the entire series to ANYONE.



Tags: , ,

-13 responses to “finished”

  1. Aunt Julie says:

    Eli and I are still on the Harry Potter adventure. He is on the Prisoner and I am on the Goblet. It’s slow going for us, usually just a few pages a day wherever we can squeeze them in. Yesterday, at the football game, I found myself imagining a quidditch match and wishing I was there instead.

  2. admin says:

    Cool guys keep it up, can’t wait to talk to you guys about the goings on of ol Hogwarts!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *