BootsnAll Travel Network



Back so soon

Our trip to Taiwan was such an incredible experience. The aspect that blew us away the most was Chia’s incredible family. Her entire family gave such a warm welcome. They took a great bit of time out of their lives to show us the real Taiwan, and many facets of Taiwanese/Chinese culture. It was amazing to go such a short distance, yet find yourself in a completely different world. I guess I didn’t think too much about comparing Asian cultures prior to leaving Japan. The food was delicious. After eating the real deal, I see what American Chinese restaurants are going for, but they are a poor imitation of the cuisine.

We saw a couple temples. They were so gorgeous.

We visited a beautiful city deep in the mountains outside of Taipei.
_MG_7768.JPG

We went to the National Palace Museum, which houses the largest collection of ancient Chinese artifacts. It was all so amazing. With the madness still ensuing I unfortunately cannot elaborate at this time. To be continued….



Tags: ,

2 responses to “Back so soon”

  1. Scott, Taylor and Lance says:

    Hey,
    What an awesome picture. It’s great to see a city built into the mountains. You guys are looking good, and it sounds like your having quite an adventure. Did they let you take photos of the temples? Can’t wait to see more!
    Peace

  2. Racquel says:

    Y’know what? We could be travel buddies! we seem to like the same things… I love to see structures like temples and museums too!

  3. Lora says:

    Incredible picture! Can’t wait to hera More. From all the pictures, looks like it was a wonderful adventure>>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *