BootsnAll Travel Network



Silicone Vacation

I lost notes from the following conversation I had with a woman flying between Cartagena and Bogota, but the conversation has not left my head so I decided to do my best to recreate it.  No exaggerations… if anything, this is completely understated and factual…

I beautiful young woman of twenty-one years sat next to me on the airplane.  She was black, but her skin was the blend of white, brown and black of Central America rather than a pure black from Africa.  She was very beautiful and what caught my attention mainly was her blue sparkling eyes.  Dark skin and blue crystal eyes… oh what a combination.  They were so beautiful that I immediately told her so.  She smiled broadly, thanked me and my heart melted.  She then asked if I could pick up her bag on the floor because she just had silicone implant surgery and was too sore.  Huh?  Well that’s what I thought I heard, but it must have been something else and I have a real sick mind.  I picked up the bag with a laptop and handed it to her.  She then told me in her impeccable English that she was from Panama and headed back via Bogota.  What I loved about talking to her (name being witheld) is that she was so open and honest.  Here is how the rest of the conversation goes (H = her, M = me)…

H: I was in Cartegna having plastic surgery done for my job.

M: Oh really.

H: I had three procedures done at the same time.  I had silicone breast implants, liposuction to my midriff and thighs and injections from the liposuction into my rear.

M:

H: I wanted to go to 40DD, but my doctor would not do that.

M: … Where did you start from?

H: 36C.  I have a picture from after the surgery when I was over a 40DD.  Would you like to see it?

M: … Sure.  What do you mean by the injections to your rear?

H: They take the fat from the liposuction and injected it into my rear.

M:   Are you happy with the results? H: I am very happy.  You can see when we get to Bogota…

M: Why did you choose Cartagena?

H: My mother had her work done by the same doctor.  I also get a great price because five of my friends have been to the same doctor.  He does 7-8 of these procedures per day.

M: There is no doubt that the highest success rate in surgeries is by doctors that do the procedures regularly.  You’re getting the group price.

H: He is the best and, yes, the prices are great.

M: How much if you don’t mine me asking?

H: Of course not, $2500 for the breasts and $2800 for the other two which have to be done together.

M: Of course they do!  Sounds like a good deal to me.  I understand a lot of women and men come to Colombia for these type of vacations.

H: Yes, they really take care of you here.  I was treated great at a resort for eight days after the surgery and a couple of days prior.

M: How long will it take to recuperate?

H: About three months.  I won’t be working.  I will be staying with my mom in Panama City.  Here is the picture of what I looked like after the surgery…

M:   Ah, yes, I see that they are more normal now.

H: Yes, we settled on 38D rather than the 40DD that I wanted.

M: Yes, much better for your back in the long run.  Are your eyes really blue?

H: No, they are colored contacts.

M:   So, where do you live and work?

H: Mexico and Bahamas.

M: How do you do that immigration-wise? 

H: My boyfriend/boss takes care of it.

M:   What does he pay?

H: In Cancun, Mexico it was $5000 for nineteen months. 

M: Was that official?

H: No.

M:   What about the Bahamas?

H:  

M:

I decided not to ask her the obvious questions and we just chatted about life afterwards.  She indeed showed me her rear work after the flight and it all looked fine.  I guess.  Fully clothed, of course.  She also gave me two website addresses.  It appears that she is a model of some sort.  I don’t exactly know what “sort”…  I will say that she was an amazingly refreshing breeze for a flight leaving hot and sticky Cartagena.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *