BootsnAll Travel Network



My mission begins…..

November 23rd
Have finally arrived in Cape Town and am busy sorting out all the things I need to do for the festival. Am staying at Long Street Backpackers. Must admit, I never thought I wanted to stay at a backpackers that was in the center of things, but it is kind of nice.

Long Street Backpackers: 7.5/10 Nice atmosphere, beautiful old house with open courtyard in the center, little bit of a mission to find bathrooms and hard to sleep if you are not a party person. But on the whole nice and central, with a flea market just down the way and tons of shopping and bars.

Had to go all the way to the other side of CT to get some “Stage” magazines that had been sponsored then all the way back to pick up 12 bottles of sponsored Jose Cuervo from the Stage Mag co. Well it turns out that they gave us the wrong mags and the company only gave us 6 bottles rather than 12. Also the fliers they were sponsoring us and which were meant to be ready today went from 12 000 to 3 000 and will only be ready in a week or 2. Frustrating is an understatement.
Thanks a ton to my cousin for driving me around.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *