BootsnAll Travel Network



Pictures!!

I’ve finally got all of my pictures and videos uploaded to a website for everyone to view. Many thanks to my friend Todd Garrison for providing the space to host my pics on his server. I owe you a pint or twelve!

Here’s the link: http://www.substream.com/tmagney/RTW2006Photos/index.html

A word of caution: The bungy jumping videos are about 5MB each, so if you are on a dial-up connection be prepared to wait a while for the file to download. Also, the video files are in Windows Media format, but Mac users should be able to view them.

Tim

Tags: , ,



4 Responses to “Pictures!!”

  1. Murtuz Says:

    Hey, Timmy, how goes it?! Have you bungy jumped there?
    http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/5532904
    Do you have an ETA for Bahrain?

  2. Posted from Bahrain Bahrain
  3. Anna Says:

    Hey Timmer,
    You probably haven’t been able to catch any national news lately, at least I haven’t read anything about you sitting around watching t.v. :), I thought you might find it fun to know that Tiger Woods was in the news today because he just did that bungy jump in New Zealand over the weekend! It was funny to see the pictures of it just after seeing all your pictures! Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you are still making a pitstop in S.F. when you head back. I moved to a great new apartment in the Marina with windows, sunlight and a great backyard! Hope to see you soon. I’ve been loving all your blog entries. Keep up the good work!
    Luv ya,
    Anna

  4. ryan Says:

    i am watching u.
    u r hideous.
    i love u.

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. ryan Says:

    p’s. please quit standing like that.

  7. Posted from United States United States
  8. admin Says:

    ryan,

    In my travels around the world, I have learned one very important thing…

    you are still the ugliest person i know 🙂

    Murtuz,

    finally got your comment. It had to be “approved” by me because it contained the link. I’d like to see the video of Tiger jumping. I’m heading up to SE Asia at the end of next week and will stay there for a while I’ll probably be heading your way around late June. (I know, I know it’s gonna be HOT!!)

    T.

  9. Posted from Australia Australia
  10. La. coonass Says:

    Timmy, less picture of you bowing up to the camera, more picture of women going “down under”….we’ll miss you at South Sister this year…Wesley

  11. Posted from United States United States