BootsnAll Travel Network



Midterm Exams

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone that has been reading along and commenting. I can’t express how much that means to Lauren and I.

Second, I need to inform any and all loving family members who get a little impatient during blog post droughts *cough,uncledan,cough* that there will be a midterm hiatus. Today marks the second month of our 4 month European adventure. To celebrate the half waypoint, Lauren and I are heading to Corsica, France to visit our friend Andrew Vickers. Donde Esta la Biblioteca Otra Vez meets Relève la tête. I doubt there will be any internet, and even if there is, I doubt my motivation to seek it out. If I stumble upon something of course I will throw up a post, but we’ll see.

So there we have been to three new places since Venice – Verona, Milan, and Bern, Switzerland. A Cliffnotes version of those posts would look like: Verona – very nice, Milan – meh + shoulder shrug, Bern, Switzerland – so awesome you wouldn’t even believe. More to come when posting resumes. We bail for Spain sometime around the 15th.

Here is a little biography I made for anyone that doesn’t know Andrew Vickers:

He’s tall. Like most tall dudes, he tends to think of his height more like an achievement than an attribute. He’s cool. But deep down he must feel guilty about being so extraordinarily cool, because he surrounds himself with a thick smog of humility. The fuel for this humility is wit. He reads a lot and has collected a formidable vocabulary; thus an ability to execute even the most routine exchange with clever diction. He’s an attentive conversationalist that doesn’t let anything slip through the cracks. He likes sci-fi books a lot, but in a way healthy enough to pass the average person’s non-dork test with a C+. His steady demeanor rarely strays from calm and collected. He and Alcohol get along great; no one could turn down an invitation to hang out with them two. He’s a good friend and Lauren and I jumped at the opportunity to meet up with him.



Tags:

No Responses to “Midterm Exams”

  1. courtney Says:

    hey! I have been reading your blogs (some of them have made me laugh out loud!) and i just realized that i could post something. i cant believe that grandma and my dad have realized this before me 🙂 wow.

    hope yall keep having a great time!!

    courtney

  2. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply