BootsnAll Travel Network



Day 4: 17th Feb – Prague

Second day in Prague starts with an extra hour in bed than the normal 7am (made redundant due to the late night before).  The girls and I plan on going for a free walking tour while the guys plan for a nice lie in.  After breakfast the tour guide meets us in our hostel and takes us into town.  James, a really happy chap from Ireland (with numerous countries to his life, meaning his accent was a strange mix) was going to be our guide for the next few hours.  Charming none the less.

We talk all the way into town on the tram till we gather with a larger group of people and head towards the old town.  Very cold conditions make for a difficult tour, but with a wealth of interesting information and a very charismatic leader, it’s bearable and very satisfying.  At the end of the extensive tour around the city we give James some tip for his services and head back to the clock tower in the old town for a better view of Prague.The cold eventually breaks us down and we decide to head back to the hostel for some down time.  The ladies go and get ready for dinner and the rest of us stay to either play some pool or update our facebook/blog pages. The reception had given us some recommendations for cheap food and we manage to find a little restaurant within walking distance of hostel.  A long chat and a very cheap meal (about 4GBP) sees us to the end of our night.  At last, some time to write in my travel diary!  Back to the road in the (early) morning.  Next stop – Vienna!



Tags:

2 responses to “Day 4: 17th Feb – Prague”

  1. EFie27 says:

    I am enjoying the blog. Very interesting trip. Keep up the good writing.
    http://dirty-hippies.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *