BootsnAll Travel Network



Day 17: 2nd Mar – Erzincan

The drive fore today isn’t far from the norm. Next stop for the tour is Erzincan and has a lot to live up to after the idyllic Goreme. As we head off into the country the sun is waving us goodbye. Soon we see the landscape that we’ve all been accustom to since entering Turkey. After a while we hit the rain and the bus starts to quieten down.

The town of Erzincan doesn’t scream tourism; quiet, grey and almost lifeless. The hotel doesn’t make much of an impact either, but the short stop means we don’t try too hard to adapt. After dumping our things, we head out to try and find somewhere to eat dinner. Many minutes touring around the city we stumble across a fast food restaurant (local of course). Another kebab on the cards as we analyse the surroundings. Coming to the conclusion that there isn’t much happening in the town and the lack of alcohol means we head back to the hotel for a chill out session.

When we get back, Lana has the idea of watching a movie together. After the movie we all call it a night and head to bed. The next town on our list is a border town – one we’ve renamed Doggybiscuit.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *