BootsnAll Travel Network



Have Arrived in Buenos Aires

I`ve arrived safe and sound. No issues other than I forgot the address and numbers of the people who are putting me up tonight and renting me the bike tomorrow. All is well though… Dana Wambser to the rescue. She googled the info I needed for me 20 minutes before boarding….

Also, I forgot some spare contacts only to find a spare pair in my glasses case. I figured I would need them someday and hopefully the two pairs I have will last me. Otherwise, I might have some probs!!!!

Otherwise, all is well. I will write more later after a nap.

Tags: ,



5 Responses to “Have Arrived in Buenos Aires”

  1. Alessandro Says:

    Good you arrived well with no major issues. Excitement has to be pretty high on the old excite-o-meter. Once you get on the bike and get a few miles under you, emotions will settle down a bit and things will start to jive.

  2. Beatrix Says:

    Gladd to hear you made it safely! Holla!

  3. Posted from United States United States
  4. Biz Says:

    Have a safe and wonderful trip Claud. Can’t wait to read about your adventures 🙂

  5. mom Says:

    Thank goodness for friends! Dana you are the best! Eyes in focus and feet planted firmly in those new snazzy boots you should be able to travel safely across Argentina and… Hope the bike is a good fit and the model is workable and not too heavy in case it tips. Loving Frank is a quick read and a good distraction. So far, no need for anything else. My thoughts are always with you. V will be in Canada this weekend with J snowboarding. You two are at opposite ends of the Western Hemisphere!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love to you.

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. Dana Says:

    Glad to be of service… it’s nice to feel needed! 🙂 I got your back!

    Have love and fun!

    -DM Dub

  8. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply