BootsnAll Travel Network



Thinking Back…Looking ahead.

Well, i think its time to wrap up this blog. It was meant to capture some of the moments on the road and since am not longer on one..time to close shop.


Its been great writing down things but am not really sure if I did it well but its not of consequence. Looking back I know I captured a lot of my thoughts and feelings and I also know that I did forget a few. Arundathi Roy am not but I hope when I look back years from now memories will add to the ones I have documented.

Its been been an amazing journey of self discovery and change. I know am the same person but know a little bit more about my self and slowly appreciate the person I’m becoming. The journey continues….

Well, since coming back from the trip I realised that I do have other goals and do want to replant my roots. I want to be able to leave and come back to the comfort of something familiar. But I know the passion to see the land and people from far and near is still there and will always be there. Wish I could articulate more about this burning desire to see all. I have been unable to explain to others this burning desire. I want to see all, experience all, but I know that I will never be able to do and do not want to either…then what is there to look forward to.Right?

Slowly but surely am getting back to the grind, a routine, but with something to look forward to..A trip to Kilimanjaro to start the new year in Dec 05 with some old friends and new

Work in the Healthcare Industry has got me thinking about going back to school again. I had promised myself that I will continue my education in one form or other. Time might be ripe to get back into the formal education again.

On a personal note…I realise that am becoming too independant, hard and unforgiving at times. Don’t want to loose my softer side, things in the real world make me want to close up but I know the more open I’m the better I feel about myself, but honesty is hard and the day and I pour my thoughts without worrying what others are going to “think” about me will be a great day in the dawn of change in my life. Slowly but surely I want to get there…another journey but a different kind.

Okay muchachos…thanks for reading the blog and following my dream.Thanks for the words of encouragement when I needed them.Thanks!



Tags:

Comments are closed.