BootsnAll Travel Network



Sun dried laundry…

The clouds have lifted. Time to dry some laundry in the sun. Things that would be perfect for a day like this; Fresh bread and soft brie cheese. A glass of a smooth cabernet. Coltrane in the background. A few friends, a few conversations. Some coffee, some tea and lots of hot chocolate to battle the still nippy breeze. What more could one want from life. It’s so simple when you keep it that way.


Come play with me…

P1170109 (Small).JPG

Ocean Cross….
P1170110 (Small).JPG

Soon the summer will be here…

P1170112 (Small).JPG

Golf balls flew over the greens. Dogs happily ran along the shore dipping their paws in the chilly waters. People sat on the benches sipping either hot tomato soup or hot chocoloate, even if they did’t imagining that just feels right.

Its times like this my envy of painters, poets, writers reaches a high. But, average humans like me can only wish to wake up one day to have a talent to express what a day like this would mean either in words, in a picture or on a canvas.Till then I can only say it was a perfect day, quite and smooth, shinny and bright. A sunny end to a week that felt a bit long.



Tags:

One response to “Sun dried laundry…”

  1. Heeji says:

    Hey Madhu!

    Glad to read the sun is peeking through the clouds, I absolutely love the pictures of the ocean, wish I could hop on a plane and go for one those long walks along the beach with you catching up endlessly!

    Things have been pretty hectic over the past week but did have a chance to have a look at the pics. you took and all I can think is: isn’t it April yet?

    I’ll be writing soon with more news but let me tell you one thing: you are anything but average!

    Hope for the post-travel blues to pass soon,

    Love, heej