BootsnAll Travel Network



Who Are The Energy Bandits?

I once knew an angel named Angel who taught metaphysical classes in Aspen, Colorado, which I attended in order to learn more about my own burgeoning psychic development and inner understanding.  She used to describe the sensation of being in a public place, such as a crowded department store, and suddenly feeling drained of energy.  Some stranger had, in passing, caught her off-guard and sucked away the thin, invisible garment of mysterious force that we all, apparently, walk around with.   She taught basic skills to guard against this.

After describing the human chakra system, Angel said that many folks just walk around with their seven chakras spinning like bright, wide-open energy pinwheels.  That’s the equivalent of carrying a gaping pocketbook and will often attract a bandit looking for something to steal.  To prevent this, before going into public you should concentrate on your chakras and imagine closing them like a camera aperture.  You can also imagine wrapping yourself in a silver or gold hooded cloak for an extra measure.  Most people aren’t aware of their chakras at all, but an energy bandit is apparently equipped to recognize an open opportunity to siphon off the substance which he needs for his own health and well-being.

I have to confess that I never remember to do any of this but the lessons recently came back to me when I read a book written from an energy bandit’s point of view.  This book described such people as the real vampires, as opposed to fictional ones, who live in all societies and who cannot help the need that they have to draw down energy from people who can produce their own.  The author explains that they are born with this need and it is a normal situation for them, rather than any sort of disease or evil intention.  Many have no idea of what they are doing or why.  Others are aware and are quite good at secretly feeding from the general population.

I do plan to reveal the name and details of this book, but in order to prevent a quick dismissal on your part, I’m taking my time so that I can describe some of the serious contributions it makes to an understanding of a very misunderstood subject.  The puzzle pieces have been lying around for centuries but are so fragmented, scattered, and feared that I doubt if anyone has put them together before.  I think that this is a seminal study on the subject and deserves to be considered.  In addition to describing the situation in detail, this author makes a case for positive contributions which these people make to society because of this natural condition which they carry in this life.

Before you pass this off as foolishness, consider this:

1.  Are there certain people in your life who simply make you tired every time you are with them?  Does it take hours, or even days, for you to recover from their presence, even if you can find no excuse such as a thirty-mile hike or an all-night party.

2.  Do you know drama queens or kings who always seem to be in emotional chaos and constantly try to involve you in the solutions to their many problems?   Do they need your input on everything?  Your patient counselling?  Your strength?

3.  Is there someone whom you might not have seen for years, but with whom you sense some sort of telepathic connection which activates at odd intervals?  Do you sometimes feel exhausted and/or exhibit rashes and pains after having “a dream” about them?  Or when you realize that some thought connection with them has occurred?

4.  Do you simply have puzzling bouts of energy depletion for which you cannot ascribe a cause?

5.  Or, do you feel better after having been in an excited crowd, say at a concert or a rally?  Do you sometimes need to touch or to be around positive, bouyant people who give you an “uplift?”  Do you crave the focused attention of others every now and then?  Perhaps you are a vampire and don’t know it.  Not to worry.  It isn’t as bad as you think.

Stay tuned for more on this fascinating subject.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply