BootsnAll Travel Network



If Our Earth’s Society Was a Human Being, How Old Would We Be?

I’m leaving town today…which is my 72nd Birthday, by the way… to speak at a meeting of the Adventure Club in Sarasota, Florida. Hope to meet a number of like-minded travelers and even recruit a few writers to contribute to a new book I have in mind, about how it feels to travel the world at an advanced age. I’m posting frequently these days, so check back to make sure you’ve caught them all.

Thought I’d leave you with these intriguing nuggets from The Holy Spirit as written in my volume, Questions & Answers:

#132 – How about Education? If our current American System of Education were a human being, how old would you say it was  in terms of maturity?

About a six-year-old child! It is not a good System of Education, bar none, and the resulting informational level of human beings is very low. In the Higher Civilizations on other planets, the System of Education is not at all similar, but is conducted in classrooms with teachers who have a deep knowledge about every subject, and who are different from the ordinary society member. The students are enthralled to be learning from them. The teachers are the most brilliant members of that society and are natural teachers in explaining the field of knowledge that they love best. The students feel excited and so privileged to be receiving this inspiration.

#133 – If our Earth’s Society was a human being, You say it would be about a twelve-year-old child. How do we compare to other societies in our Solar System or our Galaxy, etc.?

You Earth Humans are like a terribly bratty little kid! Thank goodness you have not learned how to leave your planet and come to other areas in the Solar System, or your own Galaxy, because you would have come in such a naive way and would have bumbled yourselves into delicate arenas, just as a juvenile child would have. We are of the opinion that your Earth will mature rapidly in the short-term future, and We are looking forward to the time when We can introduce you to your fellow planets and their inhabitants.

Tags: , , , , ,



Leave a Reply