BootsnAll Travel Network



As An Arriving Earth Settler, You Wore Diapers!

So, you think you’re not interested in the subject of babies? Perhaps, you’re still young and not ready to settle down. Maybe your biological clock is not ticking. Maybe infants annoy you. Maybe you like them okay – at a distance.

Or, maybe you are dying to have one and can’t wait to become a parent…or a grandparent. Perhaps you already do have a baby and can’t get enough of the subject. Maybe one is “in the oven,” for better or worse. Babies bring up all kinds of references in our minds – bottles, blankets, baby powder, booties…burpings! You name it. Cute, cuddly, and cantankerous. Darling, dimpled, and diapered. Pretty, perfect and poopy.

And they can change your life in an instant! Very powerful individuals – Babies!

But, how often have you thought of one as an astronaut, wearing a miniature life support suit?

Honey! That’s exactly how you arrived on this planet, so many years ago that the memory of your landing has faded and you have completely morphed into the Earth Colony that you came to expand. You have successfully become “one of them,” and you can look at these little incoming astronauts and be fooled by their disguise. That’s the idea.

Yesterday, I promised to change the subject in the peek I’m giving you into my as-yet-unpublished manuscript, Questions & Answers, which is my interview with The Holy Spirit some years ago. I asked Him a little bit about Babies:

#126 – Tell me about babies and children. Where have they been before? Are some brand new? Can You tell the difference?

Yes, We will gladly open the wonderful subject of sending consciousnesses to the Earth in the form of new human beings. Some of them have been cycled through, many times and are very eager to come back after a long, long wait in between lives. Some have never been alive in a physical existence and are coming into a totally different experience than they have ever had before. They have often been asleep, waiting for a chance to descend into an Earth life, for thousands and thousands of years. Without having a moment to think how they would react, they are born into a totally new environment and they don’t have any idea of what they are.

They are, potentially, new souls. But at this point, they are bits of consciousness which have been assigned to a human identity and are setting forth to become a living, breathing human soul. In order to become a soul, they must catch fire with the Love of God, and ignite their special capacity within themselves. That is the purpose of every person’s life cycle on Earth.

We can tell the difference between the reincarnating human baby, and the brand-new bit of consciousness baby, all the way through their lives. One is a lot more mature, and their eyes reveal a great deal of depth. The brand-new baby is just a little bit more puzzled and surprised at everything that goes on around it.

#127 – When “they” are in the womb, “where” are they? Does the consciousness, itself, reside within the growing embryo/fetus within the mother; or does it wait somewhere, or even hover around the woman who carries it?

It does not have to stay within the developing body cells. Instead, it connects with this developing tissue of its new body, so that it will always maintain contact, but it does not have to collapse into such a small area unless it wishes to. The consciousness remains with the baby, who is within the mother. Frequently, it hovers around the mother, as well.

#128 – Does it watch and surround the mother and father and its surroundings, even before birth?

Yes, it does. If it is a reincarnating self, it will be able to comprehend a great deal more about what it sees and hears. If it is a brand-new baby, it will begin to take in some of the information it will need to acclimate to this planet.

#129. Have you any advice to parents-to-be, and those awaiting the arrival of a birth?

Yes, just love your child as much as you can. They are all coming in to learn how to love. They all need a great deal of love, and they must learn how to love while in this physical universe. Parents can start loving their child instantly, long before the child is born…or even conceived…and, they can love each other.

Arriving children are now giving their advice: “Don’t argue! It upsets your baby very much to hear harsh speech, so just be relaxed and accepting about everything under the sun and we will be able to relax about coming into this world.”

#131 – Do babies know and hear more than we give them credit for? At what point do they lose their memory of their past and become the Earth Human in that new life? Inception or birth?

Babies do know and hear a great deal, and they are cognizant of everything until they are born, at which time they forget their past knowledge and become an Earth Human. They are very aware of everything that is said or done, in their behalf, or against their behalf; so it is best to be careful of what you say and do during pregnancy, because this forms that baby’s basic opinions during their lifetime. Even though they forget that they have heard anything, the impression they gained will be indelible.

Stay tuned for more, all of you Jaded-Earth-Humans; you successfully -immersed Astronauts, you!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply