BootsnAll Travel Network



Conversations About Death

Continuing along on the Popular-Unpopular subject of Death, I will quote some more from my unpublished volume called Questions & Answers, containing some topics which I asked The Holy Spirit about in the year 2000. Please read some previous blogs to catch up, if you are just tuning in.

#35 – What about the recent flurry of books and reports on Near Death Experiences, in which people detail things that happened after they “died” and were later brought back to life?

These Near Death Experiences (NDE’s) have only become common in recent times. They have been allowed to happen so that Earthlings would become aware of the fact that they continue after death. Though instances may have occurred in the past, the phenomenon itself has only been happening in the last few decades. If it is not a person’s scheduled time to die and something occurs that threatens their life, We have allowed them to experience that death rather than avoiding the incident, as might have been the case before. (He had, earlier, explained that we come into life with a plan which details the time and method of our death.) They are usually those who will have a positive experience, although some have turned out to have a bad experience. Frequently, those are not eager to share this death in writing when they return to Earth.

What is the sequence of a bad experience after death?

The person becomes extremely sick after they die and must be taken out of the presence of any of the Higher Levels. Then they are reprimanded for the wasted life which they squandered and which caused others so much pain. We don’t want to go on in these descriptions. Suffice it to say, that this is not something that anyone wants to go through, and this possibility is what deters many from wanting to enter an Earthly Life. The ones with a bad life won’t be heard from again. They will either be punished or sent into oblivion. So, unless there is forward progress with each Earthly Life, there is no continuation on this Plane. Those who go into other Levels, do continue of course, and may, or may not, return to an Earthly, physical life in the future.

#37 – What are the wisest ways to treat the body of someone who has just died, or while they are dying?

Do not touch someone who is passing over, especially anywhere on the head. Leave them alone as much as possible, because although you cannot prevent the death, you can divert their attention from what they should be concentrating on. Try either to remain silent or to let them go with softly spoken words. Anything that reminds them of this life during their passage over will cause them a great deal of delay in adjusting to their new condition. It is much better to die unattended than to be surrounded by weeping and wailing family members. They focus the dying person’s consciousness on this Earthly Plane, rather than on the detachment process, which must begin at this time.

There will be unseen helpers hovering over and circling around the person who is preparing to go home, and these can be greatly hampered by people on the Earth Plane also hovering around and attempting to keep the dying one from leaving, or even simply attempting to maintain communication for as long as possible. Just realize that this is a natural phenomenon which is occurring and don’t try to interfere. Also, don’t go into heavy grief for them after their death because it will cause them to progress much more slowly after they have crossed over into their next Life Cycle Adjustment Period.

Prayer is the best thing in the world that one has to offer a dying person because this enables the Heavenly Entities to be on this Earthly Dimension in a much stronger way to assist the dying one. Even if the dying person, or someone with them, simply utters the words, “Oh My God!” this will increase the chances of the dying one receiving the assistance of the Heavenly Ones at the moment of their death. This cannot be stressed enough. Prayer and a spiritual attitude opens and assists this moment marvelously and does not increase attachment to Earth and the previous life’s experiences, which must now be released.

#38 – When the dying person arrives in that Other World, do they remember all past lives as well as their most recent one?

Yes, and they can understand everything about everything that concerns their spiritual history. They need to be free of any attachments so that they can view this life dispassionately. They will have plenty of opportunities to discuss their life patterns with special people whose job is to help them evaluate their progress to that point.

#39 – What kind of body do they wear at this time?

They will wear their astral body, which has always been with them, but invisible, on the Earthly Plane. It does not look like their physical body, but it does look like themselves. In most cases, it is more attractive and beautiful than their Earthly body, because it is much more expressive of their true selves. One of the points of spiritual reincarnation is to refine this astral body, which is just one of the evidences of the condition of the soul. When they die as an infant, or a child, they will not be that (a child) in their astral body, but they will be much younger than if they had lived a normal lifespan. This “youthening” of the astral body is one reason people come in planning to die very young.

Tags: , , , , ,



Leave a Reply