BootsnAll Travel Network



Coming Back To Earth

Continuing along with a look at my Question & Answer Session with the Holy Spirit back at the turn of the Millennium, in the year 2000:

On the subject of Reincarnation:

# 6 – There must be several methods of coming back to a life on Earth. Would You describe the following methods?:

A. The Planned Reincarnational Send

This is the most common and the most recommended because it is approved, planned, and guided.

B. The Impulsive Leap-In, such as the extremely elderly human who returns as a baby as soon as possible.

These are renegade lives, which steal the intended human’s lifetime. It will either bump them out, if the leaper is quite powerful, or it will co-exist, or superimpose, and share the life with the intended human. The number of leapers has grown as we approached the Millennium.

C. The sentencing: as in Hell-On-Earth, for someone who needed punishing.

This was the most common reason for coming back to life on Earth. If someone had really misbehaved, they would have to return as a victim in an eye-for-an-eye type of justice. This did not often serve to correct their problem, however. Their sentencing would bring them back in one-thousand years, so that Earth would not have an overwhelming population of victims at any given time. If they lived out a victim’s life without becoming abusive, then they could remain at the level they had achieved at death. If they were still found to be misbehaving then they would come back into an even deeper form of victimization.

#7 I have heard that we choose our parents and the events which will occur in our lives. How is this done? Is it like writing a novel? Do we know these parents whom we choose, or do we just generally describe their characteristics?

You do choose specific people to fill specific roles in your lives. They are usually people whom you already know and you may not like them very much, and  you may be trying to help them. The psychological path people choose easy lives because they don’t want physical obstacles to get in their way. Their lives would rock along, in the physical sense; but they might, or might not, have stormy relationships with these other people. If they have good, strong, mutually-satisfying relationships with these co-reincarnationists, then they have fulfilled the purpose of that life. It is a little like outlining a novel, but it’s very general. One is not allowed to plan very specifically, as that takes away the ability to work within a situation.

Can we ever define a future life while we are here on Earth?

No. It’s not the time for it.

Can we ever define our present life (as we did in the pre-planning stage), while we are alive on Earth?

No. It’s already been defined, even to our manner of death.

Can we ever find out what we included in our pre-plan of the life we are now living?

Yes. You can ask all about it. But it may not be very helpful to you to know how you are going to die. It’s usually best not to know these things. Some psychics can read these plans and predict something that will happen in the future.

#8 – Do we ever design a happy, comfortable and favorable lifestyle, or is that not the purpose of reincarnating?

Yes, you do, if you are going for a psychological advancement, but that is not the true purpose of reincarnating, which is to gain spiritual advancement and that is not usually done in comfortable circumstances.

#9 – I understand that there is no memory carrying over from lifetime to lifetime. Is this true only on a conscious level? Is there a subliminal level that remembers the lessons and experiences of other lifetimes, especially the opposite or difficult kinds, so that we learn how to improve?

There is very little memory that carries over from lifetime to lifetime because We don’t want the person to be influenced by their past actions and decisions. There is no conscious or subliminal memory. Regressions pull the information from somewhere else… not within the person. De jevu does prove that there are small bits of memory, but there is no central record on a mentally-retrievable level. The person’s name is the clue to Those on the Upper Levels as to their past life record.

But, there are so many duplicates, and so many diverse people with exactly the same name. How can records be kept individually?

This is not a problem. There are many people with exactly the same name, but it does not interfere with their identity. We keep them sorted out the same way that you do. You can know people with the same name, and yet see them as distinct individuals.

#10 – This question concerns numbers of ultimate souls. Though numbers may not be important, are there really fewer people than we think? Does one soul eventually account for many individuals throughout history?

Yes. But the numbers of souls who reincarnate, at all, is relatively few. There are others who are passing through this terribly difficult plane of existence only once, and they will take what they can get in the way of results.

That’s it for today. Stay tuned.

Tags: , , , ,



Leave a Reply