BootsnAll Travel Network



Reincarnation Is One Way To Achieve A New Life In A New Location

I’m going to return to my recent practice of quoting from my upcoming volume of Questions & Answers, which I started many blogs ago. Then, I took a detour to describe InterGalactic Friendship and now it seems appropriate to begin the subject of Reincarnation, which would be the reason one might have an InterGalactic Friend, in the first place. An IGF is always someone with whom we have been very lovingly-connected in a previous life.

Perhaps you don’t believe in Reincarnation. Neither did I for a large portion of my life. I used to wonder what Shirley McLaine was talking about. Well, actually, I thought it would be neat if it were true, but my religion of the time denied that fact outright, and so I did too. Later, when my Inner hearing senses opened so surprisingly, I learned many things. That’s one reason that I thought up all my questions and interviewed The Holy Spirit, just like Barbara Walters would. We started out with questions about Reincarnation. So, here we go on that already universally well-discussed subject:

#1 – What are the reasons that a soul reincarnates?

Just one reason. To advance spiritually or psychologically. Psychological problems present the greatest hang-ups, but spiritual problems present the greatest needs. People who want to advance spiritually will come back to a hard, hard life, but people who want to advance psychologically, will choose an easy, easy life but will return with people with whom they have psychological problems. Not many are capable of advancing very far spiritually, because it is a difficult thing to do in the physical world. Many have tried, and have wound up in a reduced position because of the hardships and their effect on the psyche. The majority  try to control their psychological development and many do not succeed in this path either. Those who are satisfied with the level they reach after death do not reincarnate.

#2 – How often do they cycle through ?

Not very frequently. Most people need to leave a space of one-hundred to one-thousand Earth years if they want to reincarnate. Someone who will reincarnate goes into a special mode. They are put into a deep sleep and aroused to make their life’s plans just before they are sent down into their new timeframe. Their waiting time is determined by their special needs.

#3 Do Earthlings stay on Earth in their reincarnational cycle and others stay on their own planets or is there cross-planetary reincarnation as a rule? Or ever?

Yes, Earthlings do stay on Earth but those from other planets may reincarnate on Earth, depending on what they have to do; as their reasons for reincarnating are often very different. Earthlings don’t go to other planets until they are finished with Earth, which could be at the end of a completed life cycle.

#4 Does it always happen in groups? In pods of family members or friends?

No, it does not. Many times, someone will come back without attaching their life to others whom they are customarily with. They will solo to see how they behave without the group that has somehow coalesced over the years. If they are working on psychological advancement, they will often find people of the same personalities, even if they are not the same people.

Next time we will cover: various methods of returning to Earth, choosing our parents and events, defining a future life while on Earth, can we know what we designed in our current “Life plan” while living it?  Stay tuned.

Tags: , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply