BootsnAll Travel Network



Bio

Here’s a little bit of information about us (which you probably already know if you’re reading this).

kandm.jpg

Kelly and Marcus have spent a number of years exploring beyond this world and have decided to spend some time exploring our own planet. Marcus has spent the past eight years observing the faint after-glow of the Big Bang. Kelly has had the honor of working at JPL the past four years deep space missions such as Mars Exploration Rovers, Spitzer, and Cassini-Huygens. We plan to take the next couple years to explore planet Earth and hopefully make it all the way around.

Our travel resume is not extensive. In 1995 we spent a couple months travelling in Europe by rail. Everyone knows that 24/7 travel with someone is a remarkable litmus test of compatibility, and so we got married in 1996. Since then we’ve spent a bit of time travelling in the states with most of the attention given to our home state of California. We also took a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in 2003 and Marcus has spent a few months working at the South Pole.

Marcus is fond of cooking, trying to get in shape, building anything, and fancies himself as a coffee connoisseur. Kelly enjoys reading about far-off places, learning and dealing with money matters, and has recently joined JPL’s volunteer Urban Search and Rescue team.



Tags:

Comments are closed.