BootsnAll Travel Network



Regrets? Nah.

Ok, I don’t have pictures up yet because this internet cafe doesn’t have USB cable but last night after the Rugby matches I met with a few Scots and English guys and we headed out to this pub for drinks. They were really cool but a bit rowdy. Some of the Scots even had kilts on. They traveled to Hong Kong specifically for the rugby event and the Scots got beat pretty badly by Fiji.

At about 1am we headed off to another bar and on the way there was a tattoo parlor. One of the guys had gotten a tattoo the previous year at the same place and said it was good. Most of you that know me understand that I don’t like tattoos but with the energy of the day and the excitement for traveling maybe my head was a little foggy. The 2-3 pints of Guinness probably didn’t help. We all went in and got different tattoos. I went with a half lion and half dragon on my right arm that has a tail that wraps up to my shoulder blade. I got the lion because I am a LEO and the dragon since I am in Asia, specifically China and it has a lot of meaning. I am the year of the monkey in China but I thought a half monkey half lion would look silly. I have to go back today and tomorrow to get it finished. It is really big but it looks pretty cool!!!! It surprisingly didn’t hurt too much but I’m not sure if that was the Guinness again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mom is gonna KILL ME!

I guess there is no point in regretting it now.



Tags: ,

One response to “Regrets? Nah.”

  1. Mom says:

    I’m not going to kill you, HOWEVER… I AM PISSED!!! It was a dumb thing to do!! But it’s done now and you will have to live with it.

  2. daisy says:

    PICTURE!!! 😀 😀

  3. Feel says:

    HOLY CRAP… I mean, really. Wow. Jeez. Dang. Uhhh… wow. REALLY big?

  4. Feel says:

    OOOHHHHH! April FOOLS!!!

  5. brooke says:

    hrmmmm April fools? 🙂

  6. Mom says:

    The more I think about this “event” the more I am hoping it is an April Fools “joke”… tell me it is so…. please!!!

  7. Paula says:

    OMG! This is probably April Fools but if it’s not—–I can’t WAIT to see it. Joey Joey being a bad boy! I love it! Please send pics soon!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *