BootsnAll Travel Network



Hurry Up

Ok, I have to admit, I’m was pretty disappointed arriving in Bali last night. It was probably because it was late and I don’t know my way around and everything is much more spread out in the main tourist areas and I didn’t realize I would need a taxi everywhere I went. The airport customs was a pain in the ass as well.

I am staying at an upmarket hotel a little ways from the beach itself because that is where Shawn and a few friends will be staying. They arrive tonight pretty late so I’m excited about that. I purchased a cheap bottle of Grey Goose vodka at the duty free in Kuala Lumpur for celebration purposes. This will be my final week as I bought my flight home. I arrive back at Tampa International at 420p next Thursday. I have mixed feelings about coming home but ultimately it is the right choice. I do want to come home but at the same time I am going to miss the traveling. It will be a strange transition back into the normal pace of life which will at times feel slow and other times feel too fast.



Tags: , , ,

4 responses to “Hurry Up”

  1. RIGA says:

    HAVE A GOOD LAST WEEK
    SEE YA SOON
    PEACE

  2. brooke says:

    Have lots of fun in your last week!! see you soon 🙂

  3. daisy says:

    time flies by so quickly..!

  4. Mom says:

    Enjoy…. the moments… sensations… smells… and the victory… you did it… and now you know you can do it again…and again… and again… with the right planning! I am very proud…. Can’t wait… to give you a great BIG HUG and lots of KISSES…

  5. Vinny Tafuro says:

    Hey bro, it will be good to see you back. Looking forward to chatting with you over beers about the trip.

  6. Paula says:

    Can’t wait to see ya & give a great big HUG! Enjoy your last few days!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *