BootsnAll Travel Network



Can I pull it off?

I’m not really sure.  The last few nights I have had a few extra minutes before I fall asleep to ponder my upcoming trip.  So far I feel like I haven’t gotten anything done other than some savings and this blog.  I need to get it into gear.  Part of me thinks i’ll never be prepared fully and to not worry about it too much and the other part of me thinks that it is irresponsible not to think of every detail in advance.  I have plenty of time so i’m going to try and relax a bit. 

As much as I love to think about travel and plan, there comes a point that I get burnt out.  Over the last few weeks I have been completely side tracked and have put little or no thought into any of the destinations I am visiting.  I feel guilty about it but what can I do.  Planning a trip can be like work sometimes so I guess the instinct of finding something else to do with my time kicks in.

 I’m guessing once I purchase my airfare things will change.

 Next Friday I take another step and have a doctor’s appointment to take care of some immunizations.   Maybe getting poked in the arm with a few needles will help too.

tafuro



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *