BootsnAll Travel Network



Condensation

There comes a time in every budding traveler’s life when one must take note of all those pesky possesions that have acculminated over a certain period and make those deciscions of what will be saved and what must be gifted, or thown away.

The time is NOW!

I must admit it feels really good to condense all the “things” and have only a few possesions left. The only things I cannot bear to get rid of are my journals I have kept for the past ten years, and they will continue to follow me for as long as I can carry those suckers around. I also have saved two pottery wheels that were gifted to me not too long ago, (Thanks Matt!)

Everything else is gone!

My folks were so kind as to help me haul my things back to Ohio. Where they will be safe and sound for my return.. When is that you ask?! That has yet to be decided. I am flying to France on a One-Way ticket and I am toying with the idea of heading East from there when my apprentiship is over.

But for anyone who knows me, knows anything I say will be the complete opposite of what will happen, So I will wait for the universe to decide.

In the meantime I leave in 6 days

Yippeeee!

A Bientot!

Jessica



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *