BootsnAll Travel Network



The Birds (2) ( AAAAAIIIEEEEEGGGGHHH!!!!!!)

   Well, writing to you from Cairns, and I have a bit more to say about the birds, and other things.

Well, the day did come that we went to Kuranda ( a real tourist town!)

We went to the Heritage Markets, and lo and behold did we see the sign to the bird house.They had several very pretty Macaws on display, and Erin immediately wanted to go inside.Mom said,  ” sigh, OKAY”  They also had a Koala Garden and a Butterfly House.

Mom was like, “ok you can both do one thing each”

So Erin immediately picked the bird house.I was actually going to do the Koala Gardens, but I decided to do the bird house too.  Mom paid and we both went inside. Well, It was very tropical inside.  Thare were birds flying over your head this way and that. They were all quite pretty. We saw some very teeny tiny birds, and some VERY large birds including the Macaw , the black swans, and the Cassowarys. Most of the birds were very bright colored.  Blue, red, green, yellow,orange,purple, black, white, peach,brown, tan. All of these colors swirling around, It was very pretty.

Some of the birds were also just Beautiful.Especially the Macaws and the Rainbow Lorikeets.

Well, when we were turning to go, two very cheeky Rainbow Lorikeets decided to swoop on our heads, I almost jumped with fright.  But, I managed to regain my composure and leave.

After that we took a hike.  (BleGGGH)  I managed to survive that, and we went home.

Well, more later.       Signing out,   -LUCY



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *