BootsnAll Travel Network



We’re home!

Hi everyone who’s been keeping up with our blog. There were even people I didn’t know were keeping up, and we are so sorry that we didn’t keep up with it better. We were just having too much fun I guess. But now we’ve landed in St. Louis and we have a house and 1 block from a great little school that is no bigger than the one they came from, so things are going good. I’ll pull out some more pictures here in a few days, since we have a bit more MB left to fit them in. Also, I’ll post some articles that I started and didn’t finish while on the road. Those last few weeks got a bit hectic, but Paris really is as great as they say it is.

Speaking of Paris: We got there the day before the big football game with Scotland. There were 14,000 Scotsmen there, all in their kilts. Those Scots really know how to drink, and they were trying to drink Paris dry on the day of the game. We saw that a couple of them had lost their shirts, so I said, “One more drink, and we’ll soon find out what they wear under those kilts.” Five minutes later, Erin squeaked, “Mom, I just found out that they don’t wear anything–one just mooned those people across the street!”

Anyway, France was great, and I just want to say that the myth of the rude French is just that. The people were very nice to us, despite our butchering of their language. I thought that maybe Paris would be different, but they were just as nice there. So don’t be afraid to go–we loved it.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *