BootsnAll Travel Network



The 2,000 Photo Project

I promised photos I know, I know.

But I just wasn´t home long enough to download all the photos, or to organize them all.

So I found an assistant in the form of my boyfriend´s  daughter, Jenny. Jenny has promised all 2,000 photos will be up within the next few weeks on Flickr. They will be up in slideshow fashion. You´ll need to scroll down on the right column until you see a link to my photos.

So please, readers..be patient. This is a huge undertaking!

Gigi



Tags:

7 responses to “The 2,000 Photo Project”

  1. Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to “go back the desire”.I’m attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

  2. Corine Laxen says:

    I feel that is one of the such a lot vital information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However want to observation on few basic things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good job, cheers

  3. ugg sale says:

    I should say your websites are interesting Everyone loves your theme! Today I dont offer the at no cost time from the current moment entirely look via your webblog but Ive bookmarked it.

  4. Thanks for all your valuable labor with this website. Gloria delights in getting yourself into investigations and it’s obvious why. Most people hear all regarding the dynamic method you existing powerful guidelines on this website and in addition boost response from other individuals about them matter so our personal daughter is truly studying a lot of things. Take pleasure in the portion of the brand-new year. You’re the one conducting a splendid job.

  5. i tried to take advantage of a pupil privilege – the discounted pupil fare – during the winter break but was not ready to use it simply because – the privilege had particular restrictions (i.e. what days to fly)

  6. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  7. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    This is my expert…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *