BootsnAll Travel Network



Where to Next? Pig Island, of Course!; and…Future Flight Infomation

Next Route :

Tomarrow leave Copas Ruinas by bus to San Pedro Sula(should be there by 10 am).
Leave San Pedro Sula for Ceiba; then Ceiba to a little town on the coast for the night.
From there, take a little boat to the Pig Islands(no, sorry-apparently no pigs there-or at least not many); The Pig Islands are below the Bay Islands. They are very small, no tourists, and cheap. Apparently the island is run by women-we hear about a womens cooperatively run cheap hotel, so we plan on going there. The island apparently has crystal clear blue water, no mosquitoes….and no tourism infrastructure. Perfect!

Also, it is the only place in the world pink boa constrictors live. Hmmmm…!

Should be sleeping on the island tomarrow night, plan on being there for a few days before bussing thru the countryside of Honduras and along the coast back into Guatemala.

Next destination in Guatmala: I don’t know exactly yet!



Tags:

7 responses to “Where to Next? Pig Island, of Course!; and…Future Flight Infomation”

  1. Kathy Moore says:

    Hi, I am fascinated with your adventures, but can’t help but think you are in need of prayers to help you along with your journey.

  2. Reatha Bord says:

    A person essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual post amazing. Magnificent activity!

  3. who hasnt peed on a tree while golfing?

  4. Cheap caps says:

    Very good work on a really critical subject. I really enjoy your operate and most pieces of details in this article are particularly nicely place.

  5. I think that what you published was actually very reasonable. However, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier post title? I am not saying your information is not solid., however what if you added something to maybe grab people’s attention? I mean this blog name is kinda plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.

  6. Howdy, I do enjoy reading all of your articles. I had no choice to write a little comment to support you.

  7. Breanna Moran says:

    Here, you raised some excellent points. Fantastic… I believe you’ve made some excellent points. Continue with what you’re doing connections game

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *