BootsnAll Travel Network



How the Whirlwind Trip Comes to An End and How, Sometimes, Things Have An Unexpected Ending

So I have been back for about a week.

So much happened to me in Calcutta in the last month or two I was there that writing about it seemed an impossible task so the blog..temporarily..died.

Well. I’m attempting to revive it now, in spite of the fact that I am in the midst of unplanned unchartered territory here  at home.

I returned from my journey, tired, jet lagged (What was that flight, anyway? What in the world was I thinking? Yes, it  was cheap, but wasn’t it like three airports in three days?!)..at any rate, out of wack and running on caffeine and airplane snacks.

I arrived back in my sweet little town of Winters, happy to finally be here, happy to finally be at home, in one place, not traveling, not moving..and prepared myself to enjoy a month or so of rest, a month or so to just process and think about all that I have seen and done on this journey.

Unfortunately, this was not to be as I soon discovered that the man I had been with for many years had made choices of his own which have made it too painful for me to be with him. Which I was not quite prepared for.

And so I find myself in the middle of packing and trying to figure out where to live and what to do with myself, and my emotions and being running the gamut of total depression to feeling like I can adapt to this new set of circumstances and being excited about what will be next for me.

Life. Just when you think you have a handle on it, it throws you a loop.

At any rate, I guess my journey hasn’t ended quite yet. Or maybe there is a new one beginning.

gigi



Tags:

10 responses to “How the Whirlwind Trip Comes to An End and How, Sometimes, Things Have An Unexpected Ending”

  1. yeah~i think to be sure with you~

  2. This can be completely genuine! I definitely enjoyed studying this web page, it looks each bit as enlightening as it essentially is. Carry on the great work.

  3. Thanks for the points you have contributed here. Yet another thing I would like to say is that computer system memory needs generally go up along with other improvements in the technologies. For instance, when new generations of processor chips are introduced to the market, there’s usually a matching increase in the type preferences of both the laptop memory and also hard drive space. This is because the application operated by simply these processors will inevitably rise in power to take advantage of the new technology.

  4. I’m wondering if you happen to thought of transforming design of one’s weblog? The very well created; I like exactly what youve got to convey. Yet perhaps you might more in the way of articles thus folks may connect with it far better. You have got an awful lot regarding text message for only getting One or two photos. You could possibly may room against each other far better?

  5. free classified universal ads…

    Free classified advertising worldwide have a distinctive and best connection with advertising around enjoy investing have a great time in advertising free advertising posting site…

  6. Excellent article. I appreciate you sharing this information. This is a fantastic article that I will find very helpful. I am a professional academic writer in Australia, I offer affordable accounting dissertation help service.

  7. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
    okbet win a ride promo

  8. Car Games says:

    I have a masterpiece for you here.

  9. PeterRiz says:

    Демонтаж стен Москва
    Демонтаж стен Москва

  10. تقدم شركة كايرو هايتس مجموعة من أكبر المشروعات السكنية المتميزة وشقق للبيع بالقاهرة الجديدة والتجمع الخامس والعديد من الوحدات السكنية الراقية بعقارات بيت الوطن والتى تتميز بالخصوصية والهدوء والإطلالة الفريدة على حدائق ومساحات خضراء.
    تختار كايرو هايتس بالقاهرة الجديدة مشروعاتها بعناية وبمواقع استراتيجية بحيث تكون قريبة من مناطق الخدمات والمراكز الترفيهية وأشهر النوادى والمؤسسات التعليمية الهامة.
    شقق للبيع فى بيت الوطن التجمع الخامس

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *