BootsnAll Travel Network



Giardia, Anyone?

Well, I´ve got giardia.

The odds of me getting giardia here were pretty high-especially because I am living with a local family. If I was camping in my own tent, and had control over every aspect of the preparation of my food and water, the odds would still be prettty high.

The river here is contaminated with giardia, ecoli, and lots of other bacteria and parasites, because the people go to the bathroom in the water. They have always used the river as a bathroom-and in the past, they didn´t have as many problems with contaminated water, because they didn´t have as many people living here.

My illness started about a week ago- I think.

It is the result of random chance and cultural differences.

How it happened, was that about a week ago, my families house stopped having running water(normally water straight from the river is pumped from the aquaduct to their house for two hours every night). This meant that we had to-or should I say, I had to-go down the hill, fetch water with a bucket, and then carry that same 5 gallon bucket up to the house. Sound easy? It isn´t.

Sometimes I was tired from teaching and tutoring and so on, so I would ask one of the boys in the family to go get the water for me.

When I would go get water, I would get it upstream. The kids were basically scooping it up where people went to the bathroom and pigs went swimming. I did not know this until it was too late, several days later.

Additionally, the family ran out of gas for the stove. We had to wait for the gas man to come by with more-and he never showed up all week. Which meant that the only alternative to the now defunct gas stove was cooking over a woodfire-not something I am particularly adept at, especially in the Ngobe fashion(very little wood!).

Basically this meant that I left the cooking of my water to the women in the family, as whenever I attempted to start a wood fire, I caused a great upheaval-having used more than two tiny pieces of wood, and so on.

I felt I had throughly explained the need for ¨hardboiling¨the water, and satisfied that this was being done, went about my other tasks, and assumed the water was boiled. A fe days later. as the sharp stomach pains started, I realized it had not been boiled.

When I asked them about boiling the water, they told me they had ¨cooked¨it. This means: they had heated it a little bit.

I could not get angry, even though I had explained the importance of boiling the water countless times. To be angry, or show being upset, would really be very upsetting to my hosts.

It is not the custom for the Ngobe to be confrontational or upset-it is more important for everyone to get along. It is confrontational enough for them that I can´t drink their water as they do, and by not drinking it, am pointing out that there is something wrong with it, or in their mind, wrong with them or their actions(using the river as a bathroom).

I felt a little sick-but not too bad, and I hoped for a mild stomache flu at the worst.

By Wednesday, I thought I was better, and was very glad becasue that night I had been invited to have dinner with 15 missionaries from Tennessee(thanks, guys-that was the best food I have had in months!). But right after dinner, walking home, I felt terrible. Something was wrong.

Thursday I decided not to eat anything, and see if that helped. It did, somewhat. However, the real problem at this point was the water situation. Since we had no water at the house, I was having to fetch my own water, boil it-and use that single bucket for all my cooking, washing, and drinking needs. I wasn´t drinking much at all, because I was rationing myself.

My plan was to get up early Friday morning and catch the 5:30 chiva(goat-another word for the 4×4 that you have to catch to get out of this place), head to David, and stock up on some backup supplies: water, gatorade, and food that didn´t have to be cooked.

I woke up Friday morning miserable. Thinking it was solely because of my diet and lack of water over the past week, I hopped on to the chiva heading to David.

Rather, I should say, I sqeezed on to the chiva-vehicles designed for cargo, not for passengers, the chiva drivers are notorious for cramming as many people as possible into the back of their vehicles, sometimes as many as 16 people.

Sometimes people are not particularly clean, having walked ten hours or more to catch the chiva. Sometimes they have lice, fleas, or other bugs, having been living in cramped, almost outdoor conditions, with animals. However, everyone is in the same boat-packed in so closely, no one can even move.

Once I made it to David, I headed to the supermarket, where I stocked up on everything I though I would need for two months. I bought enough water for few days, figuring I would have some back up water for when I didn´t have time to boil any.

I took a taxi back to the terminal, and boarded the chiva to return to Soloy. The driver of this chiva has a terrible nickname-they call him ¨Black Hand¨, because he is always taking advantage of the Ngobe. Today was no different-he packed us in like sardines, then locked the door-and went off in search of other passengers. He left the windows down a little, but already, the heat was unbearable. There was also a strange smell.

I suddenly noticed where the smell was coming from-it was coming from a very sick Ngobe woman, obviously infected with smallpox. The woman became sicker and sicker, and the Ngobe pounded on the inside of the chiva to be let out(or to let the woman out) but the ¨Black Hand¨never returned. Finally, some other guy came and let us out-and the woman with the smallpox left the chiva, trailing behind her husband, carrying a tiny child.

I had not seen sadness until I saw that scene.

I boarded a different chiva that was ready to head to Soloy-and the ride was agony. So much bouncing along, and nothing to do but grit your teeth and bear it.
By the time I got home, I was dizzy from the heat. I just wanted my bags of food and to got o bed.

Saturday morning, I woke up in terrible pain. Adan came to visit me-and then several of the other volunteers in the area.

My family did not seem to understand that I needed water-which I was storing on the back patio.(Ngobe do not drink water usually-and when they do, not much. They drink hot coffee or soda drinks.) I kept asking for water, but I was too tired and weak to get up from the bed.

By the time Dennis came(a local peace corp volunteer), I was crying and had a fever. Dennis took one look at me, and I knew I was going to the hospital.

We managed to get into yet another chiva-and that bouncing ride was the worst one yet. I had been afraid to get back onto the chiva, purely because of the terrible roads…
We got me to the hospital..where, a very nice doctor took one look at me and told me I was severely dehydrated and also had giardia.

Five prescriptions, 6 bottles of gatorade, a few hours of bad tv in a so so hotel in David,an actual hot shower in the same hotel, and yet another chiva ride back to Soloy-I´m back at ¨home¨, still not feeling great, but a little bit better.. Still not eating much, but drinking lots of water(that I´m boiling myself).

Also am taking this experience very much to heart-and in spite of not wanting to refuse food, etc offered to me, I have decided for now to only eat and drink what I have prepared myself.

Taking a break from teaching for a few days, and blogging for the next week.

If you are reading this blog, please leave a comment to this post. I need comments, they keep me in contact with the world.

The Comarca is a world of it´s own.

gigi



Tags: , , , , ,

1,192 responses to “Giardia, Anyone?”

  1. Dichaelsom says:

    Que Contiene El Cialis
    Cialis 5 mg prezzo cialis 5 mg prezzo cialis 5 mg prezzo

  2. pin_yaPi says:

    Веселый пин-ап казино
    aposta cassino http://www.pinupcasinojenzolo.com.

  3. DavdidNumma says:

    В компании http://kupit-diplom1.com вы можете приобрести диплом Гознака для любого университета в Москве со скидкой. У нас имеются дипломы специалистов всех университетов вашего города.

  4. Shanecer says:

    строительная экспертиза
    судебная строительная экспертиза

  5. GichardUrito says:

    Окунитесь в мир азарта и развлечений в Вегас Гранд Казино. Яркие и красочные залы , опытные крупье и уютная атмосфера создают неповторимый опыт. У нас вы найдете лучшие игры, включая слоты, покер, рулетку и блэкджек. Попробуйте vegas grand казино удачу и почувствуйте адреналин вместе с нами!

  6. ReeceOxing says:

    Вся информация на сайте переходите и копируйте промокод 1win промокод при пополнении баланса

  7. JosephOxing says:

    Вся информация на сайте переходите и копируйте промокод промокод на 1хбет на день рождения

  8. Ismaelgycle says:

    I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from newest news update.
    32 Red sister sites

  9. Earnestclito says:

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    best new uk online casinos

  10. Lhanecer says:

    Hello, its good piece of writing regarding media print, we all be aware of media is a great source of information.
    avaliacao bc game cassino

  11. Dichaelsom says:

    Hi, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well delighted to share my knowledge here with colleagues.
    top sports betting sites australia

  12. Darrellcip says:

    Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The whole glance of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!
    https://nl.flirt-888.com

  13. Darrellcip says:

    Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a #blogger#, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Welcome to the site: http://bo-co.net/zoo3/pgs/1win-promokod.html

  14. Darrellcip says:

    I absolutely loved this article! Thanks a lot for sharing.
    #Welcome #to the #site: http://alcosystems.se/wp-content/pages/1xbet_promo_codes_free.html

  15. Darrellcip says:

    Well done! Your insight on this topic is thought-provoking.
    #Site: https://w1000w.com/wp-content/pages/1xbet_promo_code_for_free_bet_bonus.html

  16. Darrellcip says:

    Your take on this topic are interesting. Thank you for posting.
    #We are welcome: https://morevoucher.co.uk/js/pages/1le_code_promotionnel_1xbet_gratuit_bonus.html

  17. DavdidNumma says:

    Great job! ?? Your analysis on this topic is informative.
    На нашем веб-сайте http://e-diplom.biz каждый клиент имеет возможность приобрести диплом колледжа или университета по своей специализации по очень доступной цене.

  18. SOLanecer says:

    На нашем сайте http://vuzdiploma.ru/ вы сможете найти большой выбор школьных аттестатов по самым низким ценам с возможностью доставки с возможностью доставки.

  19. SShanecer says:

    Купить диплом специалиста через наш интернет-ресурс http://vuzdiploma.ru/.

  20. EarnestFlada says:

    Хотите приобрести диплом университета? Наши менеджеры помогут вам оформить заказ на сайте, чтобы https://extern-diplom.com/ с доставкой курьером. Доверьтесь нам в вопросах вашего образования!

  21. Ismaelgycle says:

    Мы предоставляем возможность купить школьный аттестат за два дня. Мы поможем вам выбрать школу в вашем городе и поставим необходимые оценки.

  22. SLewisspomi says:

    Погрузитесь в захватывающий мир азарта с cat casino! На нашем сайте вас ждут самые популярные слоты, рулетка, блэкджек и многое другое. Присоединяйтесь к нам и окунитесь в атмосферу азарта и выигрышей прямо сейчас!

  23. EthanOxing says:

    code de pari gratuit 1xbet – Bonus d’inscription de 130 ?/$. Les codes bonus du bookmaker 1xBet sont faciles a trouver dans l’espace Internet public. Fondamentalement, ces offres sont publiees sur des sites partenaires et des ressources Internet thematiques qui mettent en evidence le travail du bureau 1xBet, ses avantages et ses fonctionnalites. Dans ces articles et materiels, des codes promotionnels sont inclus, juste a l’endroit ou il est decrit en detail l’avantage de s’inscrire sur le site de jeu via un code promotionnel. Habituellement, ces blocs, ou le code bonus est place directement, fonctionnent comme de la publicite, motivant les utilisateurs a copier le code et a proceder a l’enregistrement sur le portail du jeu.

  24. Промокод Mostbet при регистрации. Промо-код встречается на просторах сети достаточно часто. Букмекер использует его для привлечения новых игроков в индустрию ставок, но преимущество предоставляется и новому игроку. После того как он совершит первый депозит, на его бонусный счёт поступит аналогичная сумма, до 35000 рублей. мостбет промокод на регистрацию Данный вид бонус-кода также популярен в поиске. Указывать его надо в купоне для совершения ставки. Промокод Mostbet на ставку практически невозможно найти в бесплатном доступе. Он вручается игрокам индивидуально.К примеру, компания промокодов. В данном разделе подробно расписан процесс получения.

  25. RhysOxing says:

    Рабочий промокод Мостбет на 2024 год бесплатно: Бонус 35 000. Актуальный список при регистрации на официальном сайте компании. На бесплатную ставку и витрина промо-кодов. Откуда взять и куда вставить промокоды описано на странице. Код необходимо использовать при регистрации на официальном сайте конторы Mostbet (промокоды для купона -на бесплатную ставку, находятся в самом низу статьи). промокод для мостбет на ставку ! Как ввести промокод Мостбет при регистрации в 2024. Вводятся такие комбинации в купон пари, позволяя сделать прогноз бесплатно, застраховать ставку или извлечь любую другую выгоду от обладания бонусным кодом. К сожалению, найти промокод в свободном доступе невозможно, их игроки получают индивидуально и вряд ли заходят делиться халявой с обывателями интернета.

  26. CharlieOxing says:

    code promo de 1xbet a l’inscription et obtenez un bonus de 130?/$. Le bonus de bienvenue de 100% de paris sportifs et de casino vous donne la possibilite d’utiliser de l’argent gratuit de 1xbet. Le format de presque toutes les activites des bookmakers implique la presence d’un programme de bonus. Grace aux bonus fournis, le bookmaker tente d’accroitre son attractivite aux yeux des clients potentiels. Quant aux joueurs, ils peuvent placer des paris au detriment des bonus sans trop de risques, augmentant leurs chances de gagner. Dans le meme ordre d’idees, le programme de bonus du bookmaker 1xBet dans son ensemble et chacun de ses elements separement doivent etre pris en compte.

  27. LiamOxing says:

    промокоды на мостбет на ставку https://afrodita.guru/art/promokod_mostbet__besplatno.html промокод в mostbet

  28. RobertOxing says:

    code promo 1xbet rdc a l’inscription et obtenez un bonus de 130?/$. Le bonus de bienvenue de 100% de paris sportifs et de casino vous donne la possibilite d’utiliser de l’argent gratuit de 1xbet. Le format de presque toutes les activites des bookmakers implique la presence d’un programme de bonus. Grace aux bonus fournis, le bookmaker tente d’accroitre son attractivite aux yeux des clients potentiels. Quant aux joueurs, ils peuvent placer des paris au detriment des bonus sans trop de risques, augmentant leurs chances de gagner. Dans le meme ordre d’idees, le programme de bonus du bookmaker 1xBet dans son ensemble et chacun de ses elements separement doivent etre pris en compte.

  29. WilliamOxing says:

    https://www.snabco.ru/fw/inc/promokod_mostbet__besplatno.html

    Промокод МостБет – QWERTY777 предоставляет всем новым клиентам возможность получить эксклюзивный приветственный бонус 125% до 25 000 рублей. Бонусный код проверен и актуален на сегодня 2024. Просто копируйте промокод mostbet и получайте бонус за регистрацию.

    Пользователь еще не определился в своем желании, где и как ему лучше сделать ставку на исход спортивного события, а ему уже предлагается использовать промокод Mostbet, перейти к регистрации в букмекерской конторе и получить взамен определенное преимущество.

    Надо отдать должное, подобное предложение очень своевременное! Чаще всего именно так и происходит. Получив бонусный код, пользователь переходит к созданию аккаунта в конторе. Расчет делается на то, что использованный промокод Mostbet принесет игроку порцию каких-то бонусов и преференций.

    Именно в этой и заключается основная функция промокодов. Именно для этой цели букмекер Mostbet выпускает бонусные коды, способствуя привлечению новых клиентов. С помощью подобных акций контора старается увеличить число своих поклонников. В свою очередь, пользователи через бонус коды получают дополнительные возможности в предстоящей игре.

    Промокод – это универсальный инструмент бонусной политики, предоставляя обеим стороны, и букмекеру, и игрокам более широкие возможности для взаимовыгодного сотрудничества.

    Беря во внимание постоянный интерес игроков к бонусам, предлагает разобраться в вопросах. Что дают промокоды Mostbet поклонникам ставок на спорт? Реально ли реализовать полученное преимущество и за счет чего бонусная программа букмекерской конторы Mostbet выглядит привлекательной?

    Делать ставки на спорт в букмекерской конторе Mostbet можно не только рискуя собственными деньгами. Прекрасная возможность испытать собственную удачу и проверить насколько прогнозы на исходы спортивных событий могут быть успешными – игра за бонусы, предоставляемые букмекером. В этом случае не только риски сведены к минимуму. У игроков появляются дополнительные шансы на выигрыш.

    Неважно! Получены ли бонусы за промокод Mostbet, или преимущество является результатом участия игрока в бонусной программе букмекера, любой из вариантов предполагает заключение пари на выгодных условиях.

  30. HarryOxing says:

    Utilisation du Code promo de tours gratuits 1xbet aujourd’hui lors de votre inscription, vous pouvez obtenir un bonus de bienvenue pour un nouveau client d’un montant allant jusqu’a 130?/$, ce qui vous donnera un bon depart dans vos paris sportifs en ligne. Grace a la publicite sur le portail de jeux 1xbet lui-meme et aux publications sur les ressources thematiques et partenaires, de nombreuses personnes connaissent le bonus d’inscription. A bien des egards, c’est grace a lui que le nombre de clients des bookmakers ne cesse de croitre. C’est grace a ce type de bonus que les joueurs disposent d’un montant substantiel qui peut etre depense en paris. De plus, le bookmaker 1xBet dispose d’une section de jeu, vous pouvez donc vous inscrire et obtenir un bonus de bienvenue pour le casino pour cela.

  31. JacobOxing says:

    comment obtenir un code promo 1xbet – Bonus VIP jusqu’a 130 ?/$ Offer Offre de bienvenue. 18 Les conditions generales s’appliquent. Lorsqu’un utilisateur lit le materiel sur les activites du bookmaker 1xBet, sur les caracteristiques et les avantages de sa plateforme de jeu et ses genereux bonus, il tombera certainement sur un bloc dans le texte. Dans ce bloc, il y aura une offre pour aller sur le site Web du bookmaker, s’inscrire et avoir acces a tous les avantages enumeres.

  32. RhysOxing says:

    Les codes promo en vigueur pour 1xBet ? Offre 2024 ? Codes bonus ? Bonus de pari gratuit ? Bonus d’inscription ? Programme de fidelite !
    https://popvalais.ch/wp-includes/inc/?code-promo-1xbet-burkina-faso-78-000xof.html
    Le Code Promo 1xBet 2024 Utilisez le code lors de votre inscription pour beneficier d’un bonus de 130€/$. Le bonus de bienvenue de 100% pour les paris sportifs et le casino vous offre la possibilite d’utiliser de l’argent gratuit sur 1xbet. Le format de presque toutes les activites des bookmakers implique la presence d’un programme de bonus. Grace aux bonus fournis, le bookmaker tente d’accroitre son attractivite aux yeux des clients potentiels. Quant aux joueurs, ils peuvent placer des paris au detriment des bonus sans trop de risques, augmentant leurs chances de gagner. Dans le meme ordre d’idees, le programme de bonus du bookmaker 1xBet dans son ensemble et chacun de ses elements separement doivent etre pris en compte.

  33. MasonOxing says:

    Промокод 1xBet при регистрации – это 1XFREE777. Только с помощью него вы получите бонус в размере 100% до 32500 рублей. http://tdrimspb.ru/news/inc/1hbet_promokod_pri_registracii__bonus_do_32500_rub_.html
    Все остальные коды не действительны и не предоставляют такого бонуса. Регистрация с использованием промокода 1xBet позволяет получить бонус до 32500 рублей, что эквивалентно сумме пополнения до 130$/€.

  34. LiamOxing says:

    1xBet промокод — 1XFREE777 впишите код в анкете при регистрации, пополните счет от 100 рублей и вы получите бонус +100% (до 32500 рублей). Промокод 1xBet на 2024 год предоставляет возможность получить бонусы при регистрации на сайте букмекерской конторы.
    http://tdrimspb.ru/news/inc/1hbet_promokod_pri_registracii__bonus_do_32500_rub_.html

  35. RichardOxing says:

    Obten descuentos adicionales con un codigo descuento 1Win
    Los codigos promocionales de 1Win son canjeados desde su registro y utilizados en los juegos. Aplica el codigo 937999 y recibe ganancias al apostar. El codigo de promocion 2024 te regala un paquete de bienvenida del 500% con los cuatro primeros depositos hasta $700 en apuestas deportivas y casino. El codigo 1win de bono debe ser ingresado en el formulario de registro.
    Si esta buscando una forma de maximizar sus ganancias en apuestas deportivas, no se pierda el codigo de promocion y el bono de bienvenida 1Win en 024]. Con el codigo de promocion 1Win puedes recibir ofertas exclusivas y apuestas gratis para disfrutar aun mas de tus juegos favoritos. Ademas, el bono de bienvenida 1Win es una gran oportunidad para aumentar sus ganancias y tener una experiencia de apuestas aun mas emocionante.

  36. LiamOxing says:

    1xBet промокод — 1XFREE777 впишите код в анкете при регистрации, пополните счет от 100 рублей и вы получите бонус +100% (до 32500 рублей).
    https://blorey.com/include/articles/1xbet-promo-code.html
    Промокод 1xBet на 2024 год предоставляет возможность получить бонусы при регистрации на сайте букмекерской конторы.

  37. RobertOxing says:

    Obten descuentos adicionales con un codigo descuento 1Win
    1win es una plataforma de apuestas en linea que ofrece una amplia variedad de opciones de apuestas deportivas y juegos de casino. La pagina web es facil de navegar y tiene un diseno moderno y atractivo. En cuanto a las apuestas deportivas, 1win ofrece una amplia variedad de deportes para apostar, desde los mas populares como el futbol y el baloncesto hasta deportes menos conocidos como el badminton y el rugby. Ademas, la plataforma ofrece una gran cantidad de mercados de apuestas para cada evento deportivo, lo que permite a los usuarios personalizar sus apuestas de acuerdo a sus preferencias. En cuanto a los juegos de casino, 1win ofrece una amplia variedad de opciones, desde tragamonedas hasta juegos de mesa como el blackjack y la ruleta. Los juegos son de alta calidad y estan disenados por algunos de los principales proveedores de software de casino. La plataforma tambien ofrece una amplia variedad de metodos de pago, incluyendo tarjetas de credito, billeteras electronicas y criptomonedas. Ademas, el sitio web esta disponible en varios idiomas, lo que lo hace accesible para usuarios de todo el mundo. En general, 1win es una plataforma de apuestas en linea solida y confiable que ofrece una amplia variedad de opciones de apuestas deportivas y juegos de casino.
    Codigo promocional 1Win son canjeados desde su registro y utilizados en los juegos. Aplica el codigo 937999 y recibe ganancias al apostar. El codigo de promocion 2024 te regala un paquete de bienvenida del 500% con los cuatro primeros depositos hasta $700 en apuestas deportivas y casino. El codigo 1win de bono debe ser ingresado en el formulario de registro.
    Si esta buscando una forma de maximizar sus ganancias en apuestas deportivas, no se pierda el codigo de promocion y el bono de bienvenida 1Win en 024]. Con el codigo de promocion 1Win puedes recibir ofertas exclusivas y apuestas gratis para disfrutar aun mas de tus juegos favoritos. Ademas, el bono de bienvenida 1Win es una gran oportunidad para aumentar sus ganancias y tener una experiencia de apuestas aun mas emocionante.

    Bonificacion 1win – 937999

    Como activo el vale en 1win?
    Durante el proceso de registro se introduce un codigo promocional de la casa de apuestas 1win. El campo “Anadir codigo promocional” estara disponible para cualquier metodo de creacion de cuenta que elija. Tenga en cuenta que este campo es opcional en la fase de registro, asi que tenga cuidado al introducirlo. Si se olvida de hacerlo al registrarse, no podra activar su codigo en 1win y el bono de bienvenida dejara de estar disponible.

    Tendras que recargar tu cuenta para poder utilizar el codigo promocional en el futuro. Una vez que haya introducido el codigo promocional durante el registro, vaya a su gabinete personal a traves del icono de usuario y haga clic en “Depositar”. Tomemos como ejemplo el codigo promocional “937999”, que corresponde a 200 euros.

    Caracteristicas del bono 1win
    El codigo promocional es proporcionado por representantes de la oficina de la casa de apuestas 1win. Lo hacen en varias ocasiones: durante una promocion, un dia festivo importante, el cumpleanos de un usuario, para volver a captar a un jugador que ha estado jugando durante un tiempo y ha dejado de estar activo.

    Si introdujiste un codigo promocional al registrarte, veras los fondos de bonificacion en cuanto inicies sesion en tu perfil. Y si te lo dieron personalmente, deberas aceptar participar en la promocion para poder utilizarlo. Estos fondos se abonan en tu cuenta de bonificacion, y podras ver el importe en tu perfil personal. Si respeta las normas de uso de los fondos de bonificacion, podra convertirlos gradualmente en dinero en efectivo, que recibira ademas de sus ganancias.

    ?Que tan confiable es apostar en 1win?
    Apostar en 1win es 100% confiable. 1win nacio en 2016, con el nombre de MFI Investments Limited, quienes estan registrados con el numero de licencia 8048/JAZ2018-040, otorgada por la Comision de Juegos eGaming.

    Ademas, cuenta con alianzas comerciales con diferentes equipos y ligas, como la UEFA, UFC, NHL, FIFA y mas.

    8. Opiniones 1win Casino 2024
    1win casino es una excelente opcion para comenzar a apostar, ademas de que cuentas con el regalo para registrarte con el codigo promocional 937999. Podras tener tu cuenta abierta en todos lados, tu celular y tu computadora tendran tu cuenta sincronizada.

    Es un sitio seguro, con numero de registro y sistemas de pago legales afiliados. Podras apostar con cualquier metodo de pago en mas de 50 deportes diferentes y cientos de juegos de casino. 1win es recomendable y esta lleno de diversion.

    9. FAQ: 1win Codigo Promocional
    9.1 ?? ?1win es un sitio seguro?
    1win es un sitio seguro, esta avalado por la comision de juego eGaming. Sus metodos de pago son conocidos y de fiar, cada uno de ellos. Ademas, tambien de tener soporte tecnico las 24 horas ante cualquier duda.

    9.2 ?? ?Hay bono de bienvenida de 1win?
    Si existe, y para obtener este bono de bienvenida de 1win, necesitaras el codigo de bienvenida 937999, tendras que registrarte en 1win con este codigo y realizar tu primer deposito.

    9.3 ?? ?Cual es el codigo de bono 1win?
    El codigo promocional 1win es 937999, registrate y comienza a disfrutar de tu bono.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *