BootsnAll Travel Network



This Is Awesome

Bon Gia!!

Or should I say Good Morning!!

I´m having a great time in South America. I´ve done some killer shoe shopping in Sao Paulo and went to Argentina to see the falls. You all should go down there. It~s the most spectactular thing I´ve seen in my whole life. Imagine a “U” shaped valley whose sides are covered with water falls. You can´t take a picture of the whole thing because it~s easily over a mile and a half long. I spent seven hours on the paths through the rainforest and saw lots of animails. Macaws (the fruit loop bird :), Iguanas, thousands of beautiful butterflies, other tropical birds and these cute little furry things called Curitas. They look like racoons they hang on trees.

I´m going back to Brazil today to see the bird park and then fly to Salvador de Bahia.

Pictures can’t capture the falls ´cause you can´´t see the 200 plus falls in one pic.

Me taking a break..a the German who took this told me to “bask in the nature”.

The falls:

The animals:

Well gotta go folks…headin´back to Brazil. HAving a great time 🙂



Tags: ,

5 responses to “This Is Awesome”

  1. betty says:

    Hi Candis
    You looked like you were enjoying nature. That curitas or whatever you called him
    looks just like a raccoon and I hope you stayed away from the little alligator.
    The falls are just heavenly wish I were there.

  2. Kimberlee says:

    Candis it looks awesome! You know I am jealous of all that hiking. Also, my shoe size is 8.5 US, just in case!LOL!
    Keep having an awesome trip, stay safe, love ya!

  3. linz says:

    kickass!!!!

  4. susie says:

    Hi Candis, you know how I feel about being in the wild. Better you than me(smile)do be safe and contiue to enjoy yourself. I can!t wait to get a verbal report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you

  5. Richie says:

    Dear Candis,

    For some reason you left me off your mailing list for this blog. I love the pictures … I can feel the warmth coming thru the digital images.

    Be safe and have fun,

    Richie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *