BootsnAll Travel Network



I´m in Salvador!!

Okay People…I´m in Salvador. the internet the hostel has windows 98 so I wont be able to post pictures for a couple of days (boooo I know) und Brazil is a culture shock. Just when I got used to the laid back feel of Argentina and the Brazilian side of the Iguazo, I thrown into the party mode of Salvador. I loved Iguazo (sp?) and its people. It´s so small that even though I stayed there a day I knew the bus driver and the people at the airport. Walking around they wave and say say hello or oui´(which is hello) If you come down to Brazil Portuguese is a must!! Even at the airport. Kim, you know I got to the airport ]30 mins before my flight!! But I made it to Salvador. Í´m staying at this hostel thats in the party´ section. The music is constantly going and I dont think I won´t get much sleep tonight. I kinda looking forward to sleepiig in a place which has air conditioning. Well I´m going out…theres music playing and beer to drink!!

Í probably won~t be posting updates for the next few days…maybe in two days. I dont know if it´s weds or thurs.

Check back in a couple of days.



Tags: ,

5 responses to “I´m in Salvador!!”

  1. betty says:

    Hi Candis
    I was looking forward to seeing more pictures but I’ll wait a couple of days, but
    most importantly you got to the airport on time!!

  2. Jen says:

    Candis…in the party district, I can’t imagine how that happened. The falls were amazing. Sounds like you are having fun…happy new year, post a picture of your beautiful self in your all white outfit.
    Cheers…jen

  3. Kimberlee says:

    Candis in the party district, I think I saw that photo in Webster’s! Leaving for Savannah in the morning, spending my new year on the beach! Have a great New Year and be safe! Can’t believe you got to the airport on time! Good Job!

  4. Ben says:

    Congrats on the whole damn thing! Jealous as hell. And yes imagine that Candis finds the party district, sounds like a childrens book………actually no, not so much. Great pictures, just amazing! Have fun a be safe, rep us well. Happy New Year. Muy Bien.
    Ben

  5. linz says:

    ya it is pretty funny how you, candis, ended up in the party district…it must be fate!! haha! i think i am going to alexander city with one of my co-workers…not the british guy…he’s in houston! party on wayne…party on garth!
    linz

  6. susie.kemp says:

    Hi Candis

    I’m sorry about the delay in corresponding, but I just spoke with Betty and, I will betrying to E-mail each day. Even though I have not written, I have seen the beautiful photos and am delighted by every thing that I have seen. I see that you are having a good time and as usual I see you have no problem making friends.

    Continue to be safe while traveling and my prayers are with you always.

    PS
    Mr. Hughey said Hi and he is proud of your travels and he also say be safe and have fun.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *