BootsnAll Travel Network



My Itinerary

Okay people!! 2 days and counting..so any replies before then won’t get a postcard. The map below lists the places I’ll be seeings. It’s over 9300 miles that I’ll cover and that’s not counting the flight to and from the counrty. Look below the map for details.

The Places I'll Go...Hopefully

1. Dec 26 (12hrs): Sao Paulo – Think of a city of gargantuan proportions. The largest in South America, it has the most Japanese people outside of Japan and the most Italians outside of Italy. The city is bigger than New York and London. Even though I won’t see much, it least I should find some decent Sushi and pasta while I stretch my legs from the long flight down.

2. Dec 26-28: Igaussu Falls – On the border of Paraguay and Argentina. Think of this as Niagra Falls on drugs.

3. Dec 28 – Jan 2: Salvador – This city boasts the most Churches outside of Rome. It’s also known as the city that has the most parties in Brazil including the biggest Carnival in the country. I’ll be ringing in the New Years here on the beach.

4. Jan 2-5: Fernando De Noronha – An 7 square mile island 200 miles (I think) off the coast. They only let 425 people on the island at a time so I figure it will be a chill place to recuperate from the New Year’s Eve Festivities.

5. Jan 5-10: Rio de Janerio – What can I say since this is the only city most people know about in Brazil

6.Jan 10-13: Manuas – This city is in the middle of the Amazon rainforest. 1000 miles in every direction you’ll run into jungle. In fact, the only way to reach this city of one million is by plane or boat. I’ll stay overnight then go 3 hours into the rainforest for the remainder of this stay.

7. Jan 13: Sao Paulo – I’m heading back to the US baby.
8. Jan 14: Houston – Staying overnight at a friends house
9. Jan 15: Cincinnati

Well that’s my trip in a nutshell. Posts coming after Christmas.



Tags: ,

12 responses to “My Itinerary”

  1. Cosmos N George says:

    Bon Voyage!
    Enjoy yourself! But be observant and careful of your surroundings and the language(slang).
    Be prepared for the heat and insects.
    Take lots of pictures of all the exciting places that you visit.
    Safe trip home!
    cng

  2. jen says:

    candace-
    you are now two days in… hope you are having the best time ever! merry christmas!

  3. Nneka says:

    Yippie.
    Happy trip and such. Enjoy the sushi! How do you say sushi in Portugeese?

  4. Kimberlee says:

    Candace-
    Hope the trip is going great! Have fun and take lots of photos, can’t wait to hear of the adventures!

  5. Pam says:

    I hope you have a wonderful trip. Please don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, so that leaves you wide open for new adventures. Be safe and have a great time.

  6. Holli says:

    Hope you’re having a great time. I’ll be back at work tomorrow after the longer than usual holiday weekend. I can’t wait to see pics from the trip. How was that sushi & pasta?

  7. James says:

    Take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. I want a video diary to go with the commentary that you bring back with you. Continue to have a great time.

  8. lindsey says:

    hey girl!! i know you are having a blast! brazil is known for their incredibly sexy women so their men cant be too far behind…make sure to snap a couple of pics of them for me….until then, peace.

  9. betty says:

    Hi Candis
    I was following the map, hope you have a great time. Be sure to take a few
    shots. Be careful and we miss you already.

  10. linz says:

    hey girl. just checking in with you to see how things are going! i am at my co-workers apt. he was so kind to let me use his computer after work. i was honestly bummed that there wasnt an update but i know you and you are having a blast!!! much love, and just know that tings here are great….p.s. torre is getting on my nerves!!!!! peace. linz

  11. susie says:

    Hi Candis, I just found out that Norma is form PERU!!!!!. Her husband and daughter still live there and she wanted you to try visiting if you reach her city!!!! Anyway have lots of fun and take pictures!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

  12. Hello Candis, Everything is everything, There’s nothing like having fun in the sun. I just got back from taking Kiesha to the Airport. I’ll talk to you later, you take care, and I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures today, William says hello. See ya

  13. lauren clink says:

    Hey Candi,
    That looks awsome! Sorry I haven’t check your site too often, I have been sick and now planning a wedding. I definately will be checking it more! It looks amazing! I can’t wait to see the new pics. I am glad you are having such an experience!! Be safe!!
    Love from Alabama,
    Your twin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *