BootsnAll Travel Network



Surfs Up Dude

I was riding bitchin’ waves and railing out dudes….

Really I was. Surfing is now my favorite sport!! I love it. I’ve been looking forward to this during the conference. I slept late and chilled out in the room. Then I surfed for an hour and a half and loved it so much that I boogie boarded afterwards. However, surfing is the best!!!

I reccomend all of you to try it some time… Coronada has the best surfing neach in the Continential US. I figure I might has well learn on the best.

It was really grey this morning but by the time we got out of the water it was blue skies. I guess we made god happy with our wailing 🙂 This hotel is the shit. Not only is it right on the beach but they have a live band playing at the pool while you swim or tan whatever…

I had a great time traveling and I hope you had a good read following my adventures….I’m leaving but I’ll def com back to Cali and San Diego specifically. I’m in love with San Diego 🙂 Monday it’s back to the grind in Cincy (booooo!!!!!)

Reality is a bitch. Pictures are below:

Surfs up dude

Our surf coach…he’s been surfing for 37 years:

Me and my trusty board:

Me trying to get the sand out of my ear and the snot out of my nose with this kick ass hotel on the background:



Tags: , , ,

One response to “Surfs Up Dude”

  1. amber says:

    surfs up dude!!!!! hang ten! actually rincon is world known and that was my first spot!!! but surfing is bitchn!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *