BootsnAll Travel Network



It’s going to be a long day….

Okay people…I’m hurting,I’m in pain.

I spent yesterday on my feet from 8am to 6pm talking to potential recruits. I even ran into some of my college and high school classmates. Afterwards, we had a happy hour at this chill clud in the gaslight district. Even when we closed shop, we went to see Common perform at an old warehouse. That party was hosted by this company called Diageo and they brand alcohol. What kind of alcohol?? Jose Cuervo, Smirnoff, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Bailey’s, Guinness and some others I forgot. So combine our free happy hour with this company and get the picture.

So I’m trying to hydrate now and get my act together…because I have be excited my the candidates for hire. Check out the oics below from the conference…oh yeah and we had the best booth there. Some people who were not even kids were trying to fight me for some soap and toothpaste!!d I also came over the booth….

Here’s a pic of our booth.. to gets around 360 degrees and we had a spinner thing to get peoples attention:

Here’s me at my section of the booth for IT or IDS as we call it:

Me and the bunny!!!

I gotta go shower and get ready to work!!!



Tags: ,

2 responses to “It’s going to be a long day….”

  1. amber says:

    you are lookin good girl. despite i know how u felt on the inside!!!! i had a crazy night that night too.

  2. Jen says:

    I think you threw my resume away that day…. 🙂 Have fun in brazil!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *