BootsnAll Travel Network



Had a talk with Jesus

Or maybe it´s the side effects of taking Malarone?? Just kidding

I went to Corcovado to see the Cristo Redentor statue or the big Jesus. You have to take to train to climb the top of the mountian…it takes above 30 mins to reach the top!!

Once on the top the view is nice but I enjoy the view hang gliding better. It was a hazy day so the pictures look foggy. We were up so high that you´re standing iterally in the clouds!!

Here´s the world famous Maracana futebol stadium…it had 200,000 capacity!! Too bad there´s no games right now.

And Sugerloaf and Guanabara Bay….

After coming from the island I thought Copacabana was over blown..it´s very touristy and the beach is nasty. There´s algea in the ocean that could give you deseases so I didn´t stay there too long…

It was so hot that I heading back to the pousada to take a dip the the pool before going out. Well that´s a quick recap of Rio. I´m doing some more exploring today. Then tomorrow Im heading to the Amazon. I don´t know if I´ll be able to post while in Manuas/jungle. When I get back , if I can´t post I´ll give you an Amazon recap.

In the meantime, cross your fingers for me see ya in 6 days..



Tags: ,

4 responses to “Had a talk with Jesus”

  1. susie says:

    Candis, I!m happy to hear that you had a talk with JESUS!! Just remember JESUS is walking with us each and everyday of our lives!!!!!!!. LOVE YOU!!!!!.

  2. betty says:

    Hi Candis
    ditto Susie’s comment. Also I’m glad that you left the beach before
    dipping in the waters and the first thing you did was wash the hot
    of the beach /heat off. The picute of you with the Jesus picture
    was stunning. Now don’t wait three (3) days before sending more
    photos, I may get worried. Love
    Aunt B

  3. Cosmos N George says:

    I have been gone for a while but you have not been forgotten! The picture with Jesus tells it all – You are in good company and protected too!
    Gliding is scarey but enjoyable. you are now ready to do it again. Hopefully, you will cheer me on when I decide to give it a try.
    Learn the Samba so you can teach us when you return.
    Keep the pics coming. Enjoy the party as it is about to stop!

  4. admin says:

    Man you all are getting all religous on me (going to ny safe place)i

    Ill try to post pics but I not hqve internet access

  5. hi candis, have fun and stay safe we love you.

  6. Kimberlee says:

    Candis-
    It all sounds great! I want to Samba! Keep traveling safely, can’t wait to see you when you get home!

  7. Katonya says:

    What an awesome picture… I love it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *