BootsnAll Travel Network



Los Angeles

Meryl Steep and I7 June 2006
Hi,

Have arrived in LA. It’s just like the movies here. The strees are really long, never ending and tree lined avenues with rows upon rows of housing could be seen as we were landing.

Today I did a tour of LA and took loads of pictures. I saw the big Hollywood sign in the hills and we went to all sorts of different places to give us a taster of LA. Very interesting.

My hostel is good, it is clean and we are sharing a six bed dorm which is quite different when you are used to a nice cosy bedroom all of your own.

The weather is humid and smoggy. It is sooo hot but no sunshine really, kind of strange. It is great to be able to wear sandalls and no jumper/jacket though.

This week we are planning to go to Venice beach as we went there briefly today and loved it.

Nobody has said ‘have a nice day’ to me yet…



Tags: ,

One response to “Los Angeles”

  1. Stephen Fox says:

    Hi George

    Sun has been shining since you left Heathrow and temperature rising to expected 33c by Tuesday in London. Hope you have now got sunshine and if so, do not forget the lotion!

    Keep the news coming as and when you get a chance.

    Have a nice day!

    Da x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *