BootsnAll Travel Network



Ironman swim

I did it! I’ve been talking about doing the ironman swim for an entire contract and now I have officially finished the whole thing my first try! The only problem was the flippers I had were too big, made my back hurt and cut into the back of my heel but I still did it! I think next time I’ll do it without the flippers, but this will definitely take place every week! Don’t worry I didn’t do it by myself, it was fish, Jamie, Lange, Val, and Graham and we all take breaks along the way too!! I was told the water was murky today but you could still see coral and fish along the way as well! A lot of time i would get distracted by the fish and forget to swim!! Other than that the day is filled with laying on the beach with friends and working! Yesterday Val and Chelsy and I decided to try out the mehana brewery in Hilo… It was fun but not too much to see! We got to try 6 beers though and the girls bought some tshirts! Fun day but not too much going on! Tomorrow will be a day at the beach again! Gotta get my tan back after losing it during the Minnesota winter!



Tags:

One response to “Ironman swim”

  1. Vici MacLean says:

    I am awaiting news on your adventure during this tsunami! I hope you weren’t one of the surfers they were hollering at with megaphones to get the hey out of the water!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *